Thinking about crop dusting...

Thinking about (No bought) a cropduster.

They’re called “farticles” (fart particles) and they like to settle upon toothbrushes and the olfactory area of air intake systems. It’s not really dust, per se, but it’s dirty nonetheless. If you have a fresh crop of them, well, I hope the gov’t pays you a subsidy to *not* distribute. Bottle it up, instead. Horsepower in a bottle.

They’re called “farticles” (fart particles) and they like to settle upon toothbrushes and the olfactory area of air intake systems. It’s not really dust, per se, but it’s dirty nonetheless. If you have a fresh crop of them, well, I hope the gov’t pays you a subsidy to *not* distribute. Bottle it up, instead. Horsepower in a bottle.

Germaphobe here.

This is exactly why I keep my toothbrush in an enclosed tube, then in an enclosed plastic leak proof box then in a cabinet on the other side of the room from the commode. Looking at a small wall safe to put in the bathroom.

Germaphobe here.

This is exactly why I keep my toothbrush in an enclosed tube, then in an enclosed plastic leak proof box then in a cabinet on the other side of the room from the commode. Looking at a small wall safe to put in the bathroom.

You already have a floor safe. Just keep it in there. ;)

Germaphobe here.

Assign one bathroom for pooping. Do not store oral hygiene equipment in that bathroom.

I heard a story once about a family that went on vacation. Only to return and see the house ransacked.
Nothing missing, police report filed, back to normal life after a few days.
3 or 4 weeks later some pictures showed up in the mail.
They were of the family's toothbrushes stuck in the asscheeks of the perpetrators.

That's a bad day.

Assign one bathroom for pooping. Do not store oral hygiene equipment in that bathroom.

Our master bath has a fully enclosed toilet, in it's own little room, normal sized door, and a nice exhaust fan. The original plan had the toilet right next to the vanity with no wall, that was not going to fly. Paid a little extra to do it right.

Good idea. The new house has three bathrooms....

Our master bath has a fully enclosed toilet, in it's own little room, normal sized door, and a nice exhaust fan. The original plan had the toilet right next to the vanity with no wall, that was not going to fly. Paid a little extra to do it right.

I know what you mean. The new house master bathroom has a toilette cubicle, and the plan is to put a door on it. After taking out the plastic shower and making it a tile shower that will make it larger, then a full size door will separate the toilette and shower from the rest of the room. The tub will be right under the window for the exhibitionist in me...

Back