I've been working on the generator and motor mount projects when I can. The new motor mounts are complete and in. I haven't started the bus as I haven't been in a position to test drive it yet, so I didn't see much of a point in starting it just to see how it did at idle. But it all turned out well and pretty much as expected, other than the rear motor mounts being the harder ones to get in by a good bit. Still nothing too difficult, and ultimately easier than when I did the poly motor mounts in my 3000GT VR-4. Then again, that was one of the hardest cars to work on, pretty much period. The generator project I've been making good progress on and that should be coming together. Fabrication is just slow work, but I'm getting quicker at it. Measuring, making sure everything lines up, figuring out how I want things to go (redo this a bunch of times as the process goes on). But it's coming together. The frame that attaches to the generator is complete. I think I'll get the air springs on it and tightened down before putting it in the RV, and then get everything lined up to weld together for the bottom portion to support it all. It should come together nicely.