the "not worthy of it's own thread" thread

yet another case of sunk Bing carburetor floats.
One would think that after making carburetors for, what? A hundred years? They would have figured out how to make floats that float...

And not charge stupid money for a cheap ass bit of plastic when you replace them.

So you would be the person who looks the least like your avatar?
I’d argue that since most PoAers don’t use a picture of themselves, I am one who looks most like my avatar.

One would think that after making carburetors for, what? A hundred years? They would have figured out how to make floats that float...

Their business philosophy says, "We make money today and friends tomorrow!"

One of the guys at our field tried to reseal his leaking Bing floats. I got blue in the face several times trying to explain to him why that wouldn't work. He basically said he was smart enough to figure out what the rest of us couldn't. So after the engine out on take off and replacing the landing gear he came back to tell me I was correct. There is an old saying about a hard head making a soft backside ...

Non-sequitur of the day - Miley Cyrus recorded a pretty good cover of "Sweet Jane" a couple of years ago. Right up there with and seems even a bit of a tribute to Cowboy Junkies. She might be a bit crazy, but she can sing.

Glad you brought it in OK and walked away. What kind of whiskey?
Started with Maker's, finished with Glenmorangie.

And not charge stupid money for a cheap ass bit of plastic when you replace them.
If this does turn out to be floats (or sinkers, in the case of Bing/Rotax), then I am so done with them. Marvel Schebler makes some blue epoxy floats now. If we have to buy new floats, I'm trying those. They couldn't possibly be any worse.

Marvel Schebler makes some blue epoxy floats now. If we have to buy new floats, I'm trying those. They couldn't possibly be any worse.
Well, I dun lernt sumptin today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep us posted please.

I recently read that the IRS had worked through the backlog from returns filed in 2020. I guess someone had to be last (or dang close to last).

filed my federal tax return for the year 2019 (via snailmail): on or about 30 Jan 2020

received my refund (via direct deposit): 30 June 2022

the IRS added on almost 7.5%

"Microsoft Print to PDF"

Why the heck haven't I been using this all along instead of printing docs and then scanning them to email? :mad2:

"Microsoft Print to PDF"

Why the heck haven't I been using this all along instead of printing docs and then scanning them to email? :mad2:

good question…. macs had that function for quite some time.

good question…. macs had that function for quite some time.

I'm not a mac guy at all, but I know that option existed for windows for a long time as well. But it has always slipped my mind...it's just too much trouble to scroll down the list of printers to choose it. LOL

I'm not a mac guy at all, but I know that option existed for windows for a long time as well. But it has always slipped my mind...it's just too much trouble to scroll down the list of printers to choose it. LOL

yeah, I knew windoze had it.

with the mac, the option to print to pdf is in the print dialog window regardless of the printer. Sure, from one perspective it actually makes sense to select pdf as a "printer" - hey, maybe that's the one aspect of the windoze gui that is reasonable!!! whodathunkit

with the mac, the option to print to pdf is in the print dialog window regardless of the printer. Sure, from one perspective it actually makes sense to select pdf as a "printer" - hey, maybe that's the one aspect of the windoze gui that is reasonable!!! whodathunkit

It's always in the print dialog window regardless of printer in the Windows OS, too, if I'm understanding what you're saying properly. There's a drop down to select which printer you want, and print to PDF writer is always an option there.

Stop the crazy talk. :)

It's always in the print dialog window regardless of printer in the Windows OS, too, if I'm understanding what you're saying properly. There's a drop down to select which printer you want, and print to PDF writer is always an option there.

Maybe I should just set PDF as my default printer. Nah, that would aggravate me somehow too. LOL

What is that, and how does it work?

instead of printing something on paper, you basically create a pdf file of whatever it is you're trying to print. then you can save it locally, email it, whatevs.

What is that, and how does it work?

It's a way to convert, for example, a Word/Notes document or a Powerpoint/(can't remember the "i" equivalent) slideshow into a PDF file. I believe it works by turning the contents of your document or slideshow into picture-like files, and then saves those "images" into one file. I may be wrong about the inner workings of a PDF printer, but I think that sorta explains it. :)

You need separate computers set up with the specific defaults for every individual task you have to accomplish. :D

Then I would sit down at the wrong computer each time. :cryin:

I know! I need a different room with each computer for each task! :idea:

instead of printing something on paper, you basically create a pdf file of whatever it is you're trying to print. then you can save it locally, email it, whatevs.
I'm still lost. Here's how I pretty much do things. I wanna type something out, I use Word, or maybe Notepad if it's something small and simple. I can save those to my computer. I can print them. And I can attach them to an email. What is PDF needed for?

I'm still lost. Here's how I pretty much do things. I wanna type something out, I use Word, or maybe Notepad if it's something small and simple. I can save those to my computer. I can print them. And I can attach them to an email. What is PDF needed for?
When what you made, you don’t want changed after the fact.

PDF is not editable*, Word, notepad and emails can be changed easily.

*they are editable

Lemme see if I'm getting this. According to what happens when I click on 'print,' I have 5 Printers. A coupla Epsons, an HP and something called OneNote (desktop) and something called OneNote for Windows 10. The OneNote things are 'ready.' There is only one printer in my house, and it's right there on the desk. There are no other Printers, ready or not. So what I'm thinking is this "print to PDF' thing is, you are 'saving' it to a PDF file. If you later want to 'print' it, well, ya gotta find a >printer<. How am I doing here?

Lemme see if I'm getting this. According to what happens when I click on 'print,' I have 5 Printers. A coupla Epsons, an HP and something called OneNote (desktop) and something called OneNote for Windows 10. The OneNote things are 'ready.' There is only one printer in my house, and it's right there on the desk. There are no other Printers, ready or not. So what I'm thinking is this "print to PDF' thing is, you are 'saving' it to a PDF file. If you later want to 'print' it, well, ya gotta find a >printer<. How am I doing here?
Banging

When you print to PDF, you're just saving it as a different type of file.

A person could want to use a PDF to make the document less editable, but they also might want to use it instead of a word document to allow for the same formatting to show up regardless of what program the recipient opens the document in. For example, when I was younger, we had two desktops - one was Windows 8 or 10, and one was Windows XP. If you saved a document on the XP machine and later tried to open it in the newer version of Word, the formatting would get messed up. If you're sending a document that you want to look professional no matter what program the recipient opens it in, you will want to send it as a PDF and not a Word doc.

put it this way.......go to your 'high wing vs low wing' thread where we clearly determined low wing is the better plane and click print to pdf. try doing that in notepad......

When you print to PDF, you're just saving it as a different type of file.

A person could want to use a PDF to make the document less editable, but they also might want to use it instead of a word document to allow for the same formatting to show up regardless of what program the recipient opens the document in. For example, when I was younger, we had two desktops - one was Windows 8 or 10, and one was Windows XP. If you saved a document on the XP machine and later tried to open it in the newer version of Word, the formatting would get messed up. If you're sending a document that you want to look professional no matter what program the recipient opens it in, you will want to send it as a PDF and not a Word doc.
Thanks. FWIW, when I was younger we had two desks. One had paper and crayons. The other had paper and a typewriter. I wasn't allowed to play at the other one:goofy:

put it this way.......go to your 'high wing vs low wing' thread where we clearly determined low wing is the better plane and click print to pdf. try doing that in notepad......
I will not accept that "clearly determined low wing is better" until I see it in PDF

I will not accept that "clearly determined low wing is better" until I see it in PDF

part 1:

%PDF-1.3
%ƒÂÚÂÎßÛ†–ƒ∆
3 0 obj
<< /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 176 >>
stream
xUèÕ
¬0ÑÔ}ä9Í¡vì∆\†¨i™ï§“(æΩIäÏagáŸè›z(éRã\äΩÜ(‡2≤$Ö¡·Ç≈id∞#ÿR£M䧆E˘,©/ƒˇ!=hÑ'!zPÆï&•e4ªfl∏≤3p41ED∆DZ5ª#òĬòtëi∞±fi]ˇFÌ&7Ñ∂s5¸k∆‹vw¥#nnä˛63OúM|π˙Àì;r
endstream
endobj
1 0 obj
<< /Type /Page /Parent 2 0 R /Resources 4 0 R /Contents 3 0 R /MediaBox [0 0 612 792]
>>
endobj
4 0 obj
<< /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text ] /ColorSpace << /Cs1 5 0 R /Cs2 6 0 R >> /Font <<
/TT1 7 0 R >> >>
endobj
8 0 obj
<< /N 3 /Alternate /DeviceRGB /Length 2612 /Filter /FlateDecode >>
stream
xùñwTSŸáœΩ7Ω–" %Ùz “;HQâIÄPÜÑ&vDF)VdT¿Gá"cEÉÇb◊ ÚP∆¡QDE›åk Ô≠5Ûfiö˝«YflŸÁ∑◊ŸgÔ}◊∫P¸Ç¬tXÄ4°XÓΡ\Àƒ˜X¿·ffG¯D‘¸Ω=ôô®H∆≥ˆÓ.Ädª€,øP&s÷ˇë"7C$
E’6<~&ÂîS≥≈2ˇ Ùï)2Ü12° ¢¨"„ƒØlˆßÊ+ª…òó&‰°YŒº4ûåªPfiö%·£å°\ò%‡g£|eΩTIö˜(””¯úL0ô_ÃÁ&°lâ2EÓâÚîƒ9ºrã˘9hûx¶g‰äâIb¶◊òiÂË»f˙Ò≥S˘b1+î√M·àxLœÙ¥é0ÄØoñE%YmôhëÌ≠ÌÌY÷Êh˘øŸfl~S˝=»z˚UÒ&ÏœûAåûYfllϨ/Ωˆ$Zõ≥æïU¥m@·¨OÔ Ú¥fiúÛÜl^탂'ãÏÏlsük.+Ë7˚üÇo øÜ9˜ôÀÓ˚V;¶?Å#I3eE¶߶KDÃÃóœd˝˜ˇ„¿9iÕ…√,úü¿ÒÖËUQËî ÑâhªÖ<ÅXê.d
Ñ’·6'~ùkhu_}Ö9P∏I»o=C#$n?z}Î[1
»æºh≠ëØsè2z˛Á˙\än·LA"Sʈèdr%¢,£flÑl¡êt†
4Å.0,`
Ä3pfi ÑÄHñ.Hi@≤A>ÿ
A1ÿvÉjp‘Åz–NÇ6p\W¿
pÄG@
Ü¡K0fiÅiÇ¢A™ê§ôB÷ZyCAP8≈Câêí@˘–&®*É™°CP=Ù#t∫]É˙†– 4˝}Ñò”a
ÿ∂ÄŸ∞;G¬À‡Dxú¿€·J∏>∑¬·,Ö_¬ì@»—FXÒDBêX$!kë"§©Eöê§πçHëq‰á°aò∆„áYå·bVa÷bJ0’òcòVLÊ6f3Å˘Ç•b’±¶X'¨?v 6õç-ƒV`è`[∞ó±ÿaÏ;«¿‚p~∏\2n5Æ∑◊åªÄÎ√
·&Òxº*fiÔÇ¡sb|!æ
flè∆ø'ê ZkÇ!ñ $l$TÁ˝Ñ¬4QÅ®Ot"Üyƒ\b)±éÿAºI&NìIÜ$R$)ô¥ÅTIj"]&=&Ω!ì…:dGrY@^OÆ$ü _%í?Pî(&OJEBŸN9Jπ@y@yC•R
®n‘X™ò∫ùZOΩD}J}/Gì3óÛó„…≠ì´ëkïÎó{%Oî◊ówó_.ü'_!J˛¶¸∏Q¡@¡SÅ£∞V°F·¥¬=ÖIEö¢ïbàböbâbÉ‚5≈Q%ºíÅí∑O©@È∞“%•!B”•y“∏¥M¥:⁄e⁄0G7§˚”ìÈ≈ÙËΩÙ e%e[Â(ÂÂÂ≥ R¬0`¯3R•åìåªåèÛ4Êπœ„œ€6Øi^ˇº)ï˘*n*|ï"ïfïïè™LUo’’ù™m™O‘0j&jajŸj˚’.´çœßœwûœù_4ˇ‰¸áÍ∞∫âz∏˙jı√Í=ÍìöæUó4∆5önö…öÂöÁ4«¥hZµZÂZÁµ^0ïôÓÃTf%≥ã9°≠ÆÌß-—>§›´=≠c®≥Xg£N≥Œ]í.[7A∑\∑SwBOK/X/_ØQÔ°>Qü≠ü§øGø[ ¿– ⁄`ãAõ¡®°ä°øaûa£·c#™ë´—*£Z£;∆8c∂qäÒ>„[&∞âùIíIç…MSÿ‘fiT`∫œ¥œkÊh&4´5ª«¢∞‹YY¨F÷†9√<»|£yõ˘+=ãXãù›_,Ì,S-Î,Y)YXm¥Í∞˙√⁄ƒök]c}«Üj„c≥Œ¶›Êµ≠©-flvøÌ};ö]∞›ªNªœˆˆ"˚&˚1=áxáΩ˜ÿtv(ªÑ}’ÎË·∏ŒÒå„'{'±”IßflùYŒ)Œ
Œ£‘-r—q·∏rë.d.å_xp°‘U€ï„ZÎ˙ÃM◊çÁvƒmƒ›ÿ=Ÿ˝∏˚+KëGã«îßìÁœ^àóØWëWØ∑í˜bÔjÔß>:>â>ç>ævæ´}/¯a˝˝v˙›Û◊Á˙◊˚O8¨ Ë
§FV>2 u√¡¡ªÇ/“_$\‘B¸CvÖ< 5]˙s.,4¨&Ïy∏Ux~xw-bEDCƒªH軓»GãçKwF…G≈E’GME{EóEKóX,Y≥‰FåZå ¶={$vr©˜“›Ká„Ï‚
„Ó.3\ñ≥Ï⁄rµÂ©ÀœÆê_¡Yq*flˇâ¬©ÂLÆÙ_πwÂ◊ìªá˚íÁ∆+ÁçÒ]¯e¸ëóÑ≤Ñ—Dóƒ]âcIÆII„OAµ‡u≤_Úʼn©îêî£)3©—©ÕiÑ¥¯¥”B%aä∞+]3='Ω/√4£0C∫ i’ÓU¢@—ëL(sYfªòé˛LıHå$õ%ÉY≥j≤figGeü QÃÊÙ‰ö‰nÀ…Û…˚~5f5wugæv˛Ü¸¡5Ók≠Ö÷Æ\€πNw]¡∫·ıæÎèm mHŸÀFÀçeflnäfi‘Q†Q∞æ`h≥ÔÊ∆BπBQ·Ω-Œ[l≈llÌ›f≥≠j€ó"^—ıbÀ‚ä‚O%‹íÎflY}W˘›ÃˆÑÌΩ•ˆ•˚w‡vw‹›È∫ÛXôbY^Ÿ–Ƈ]≠ÂÃÚ¢Ú∑ªWÏæVa[q`ièdè¥2®≤ΩJØjG’ßͧÍÅèöÊΩÍ{∑Ìù⁄«€◊øflm”ç≈>º»˜Pk≠Am≈a‹·¨√œÎ¢Í∫øg_DÌHÒëœGÖG•«¬èu’;‘◊7®7î6¬çí∆±„q«o˝‡ıC{´ÈP3£π¯8!9Ò‚«¯Ôû<Ÿyä}™È'˝üˆ∂–ZäZ°÷‹÷â∂§6i{L{flÈÄ”ùŒ-?õˇ|Ùåˆôö≥ gKœëŒúõ9üw~ÚB∆ÖÒãâá:Wt>∫¥‰“ùÆ∞ÆfiÀÅóØ^Òπr©€Ω˚¸Uó´gÆ9];}ù}ΩÌÜ˝ç÷ªûñ_Ï~iȵÔmΩÈp≥˝ñ„≠éæ}Á˙]˚/fiˆ∫}Âéˇùã˙Ó.æ{ˇ^‹=È}fi˝—©^?Ãz8˝h˝cÏ„¢'
O*û™?≠˝’¯◊f©ΩÙφ◊`œ≥àgèÜ∏C/ˇï˘ØO√œ©œ+F¥FÍG≠Gœå˘å›z±Ù≈Àåó”„Öø)˛∂˜ï—´ü~w˚Ωgb…ƒk—Îô?Jfi®æ9˙÷ˆmÁdˉ”wiÔ¶ßäfi´æ?ˆÅ˝°˚cÙ«ëÈÏO¯Oïüç?w| ¸Úx&mfÊfl˜ÑÛ˚
endstream
endobj
5 0 obj
[ /ICCBased 8 0 R ]
endobj
9 0 obj
<< /N 1 /Alternate /DeviceGray /Length 3385 /Filter /FlateDecode >>
stream
x•W\SW€?7˜f∞¬û2¬FñeÀàÃ≤á‡"&ÅÑb àãR¨`›‚¿Q—¢®E´Å:QãVÍ∆≠/‘RA©≈Z\X}üõĬ€˛fiÔ˚~_ÓÔpˇÁ9„YˇÛ‹B⁄[xRi.!î')îÖ'p“¶••≥˘"M‰ä4y¸)'..¶ IæDHæ«˛^fiD)πÓBÓ5vÏÏQ¬>Ã:≠DP¿œCõå√Ñ/ï"§2
‰÷Û
•$.¨óìîxÃQ^bd.îeb>+\∆+aÖÛÚÚx,wWwVú,?Sú˚Vìã˛?øº\9i7˘≥Ķ^êìoW∞øB¿!±/‡C|^h"`o¿˝E‚î¿AQl§ÖSG»sí9Äù7f ¬íæ+íGêxB∏Q©()∞ ‡Ëú¸(r≠‡L…úòX¿†ˇÇ_úÿpõH»%sf¯â,?Åú„à¡CBÉÑ∑∏êõ4å+äI9ÿI‹(ìvÇ.™z6/2∞`;an8©ˆ°FK„»=°O-í‰∆ê∫Çü(¸Ö>çQ(Jäπ;‡§BYπÏ°Ufä√∏Ä√Ô…"H9¯KêÊ*x1°ªÚd°· áò–ãeÚ2‡#}óPíL∆8BàR0¢|4˛Úëu#*@bT§@YàáÚ†±¿gh·0KM3
P»≥˜|'˚‰
rçí¬X> Ñππ∞rDŒBÿAπí‹%Ÿ#wÓUÏÃ÷Ë
ÉÕøFr°~öä∫íb∞0˙¡ ï√X‡—Z‹ÅIÓ(Na≠“rú‘“7¨%V∫îÎH?ï∂ÉÕT
c§m
fl CÇMLÑÊGD˛[°M3JêãB>Y!—˙…s“∑æèZÁÇ≠£Ω±ë(üÜx¬Œπ‡°d8>`Õ;∞;gxıßh*4Æ2ë;H•5+‚π≥Í¡^º\6[Ãøºr†ΩÏòb›\~ÍbÌ◊j9Øáå´ìhûq]ΩΩÏødıS6Glõ’ÿ—ºQ0I7fiÄ.Í5ÍÍCÍ
ƒÇ˜/‘Nj/†{‘˚‹˘hœßêúÉ\… %€¯ÆòI≤êë…UåÊA4»L y
áu<àoDOº#sÌùã±!w=N2B©=ˆUˆ>1ûØêê!ıìl˘{|˛/'d‘˘»î¨2ëJg’ó
• ¸ëπ.çyÉ ùŸŸ˝Ï]Ï˝ÏÏáä((Ú«æ≈˛ç›…fi#OÒµ¯¸8fiÇ∑‚àΩV¸4fi¢@˚Òc|˚q›ÿ°åÒÿAÚì?|HÔá98˙¨åÆ
d>»}»lêÛGbò=|≤Gsïå¯h뱸flY4:÷c+à2˚äS ¥f∫1ÈLG¶ì√ƒòñ∏3ÉY3≠ò—LCç`⁄3Cò„>∆c$cπ !D2Ôïu/
¨aÈü≤/ST9fi∞øˇÈ#kåódè>gòúd•&e
—9WEÜ«T–d–$FÛ¿ƒï¨®=¨1s»⁄MV-`<6]ë√‡(ÕófO•Ÿ√Zeµb—Bh¥0ƒ¢πër⁄Z$`raN∏\®z±àEp"hìïp2<dT∆»ÖÑ—"Ñ&k‰ho¡el…j˘œûé>Öp◊(√}°‡|iâLú%*dq‡f$dq%|Wgñ;€
æà‰=ãúÉ–ãx≈˝ 3ˇÀeEJAæ®HÓ`z»ô#k¯™ªÄ≠^»æ≥°poàEI(
ÕÎDêKƒ∂-Aï®≠BΗf¥ÌB
®BG—1t˝Ä.¢+®›É/Pzä–K4Ña”¿t1cÃ≥≈ú0wÿB±h,K√2∞,LÇ…±2Ï3¨[Ém∆v`
ÿ∑XvªÄ]≈Ó`›XˆˆñÇS‘)z3äe≈õ¬°DQí(3)YîπîRJee#•é≤ü“D9MπHȧtQûRqÑ´·∏%ÓÇ{„¡x,ûég‚2|!^Ö◊‡ux#TÅv¸:fiÖ˜„o°K∞»MëLâπƒBb9±ôÿC4gâÎD71@ºßjPM©NT_*ó:çöEùG≠§÷PΩG®Á†j˜P_“h4‡Ö%çñMõO[N€J;@;EªJ{D§”È∆t'∫?=ñŒ£“+ÈõË˚È'È◊Ë=Ù◊5Ü√ù∆HgHÂå∆^∆ ∆5∆c∆êäñä≠äØJ¨ä@•De• .ïVïÀ*=*C™⁄™ˆ™˛™I™Ÿ™KT7™6™ûSΩØ˙BMMÕJÕG-^M¨∂Xm£⁄AµÛj›jo‘u‘’É’g®À’W®ÔV?•~G˝ÖÜÜÜùFêF∫F°∆
çç35^3uôÆL.S¿\ƒ¨e61Ø1üi™h⁄jr4giñj÷h÷º¨ŸØ•¢eߨ≈”Z®U´’¢uKkP[W€M;V;O{πˆ^Ì⁄Ω:t;ùPÅNÖŒNù3:ètq]k›`]æÓg∫ªtœÈˆË—ÙÏı∏zŸz’zflË]“–◊—ü§ü¢_¨_´\øÀ7∞3‡‰¨48dp”‡≠°ô!«Ph∏Ã∞—ö·+£qFAFB£*£FùFoçY∆°∆9∆´çè?0!LM‚MÊôl39g“?Noúfl8˛∏™qá∆›5•ò:ö&òŒ7›i⁄a:hfnn&5€dv∆¨fl‹¿<»<€|ù˘ Û>]ã±≈:ãìOX˙,+óµëuñ5`ija)∑‹ay…r» fi*Ÿ™‹ÍÄ’kUkoÎLÎu÷m÷66Sm lˆŸ‹µU±ı∂Ÿn∞m∑}egoój∑‘Ó®]ØΩë=◊æ‘~ü˝}
á@áπu7∆”∆{èœøu¸Gä£á£»±÷Ò≤≈…”IÏ¥’È™3’Ÿ«Y‚\Á|ÀE›Ö„R‰≤œ•€’¿5⁄µ‹ı®Î≥ 6“'¨û–>·=€Éùfl∑{n:nënÂn≠n∏;∫Û›k›oL‘ò6q—ƒÊâœ'9MN⁄6È∂áÆ«Tè•myzy <=˚ºlº2º∂x›Ú÷ÛéÛ^Ó}fiáÍ3≈gëœ1ü7æûæÖæá|˜sÒÀÒ€Î◊;Ÿ~≤pÚÆ…è¸≠¸y˛;¸ªX_tZÚÎ≤’=ÊåÁdsˆsûMaOëM92ÂU∞oLJS!xHxHU»•Pù–‰–Õ°√¨¬≤¬ˆÖ
Ñ{Ñœ?AçàäXqãk∆Âs∏ë^ë"œF©G%Fmé˙9⁄1Z›:ï25rÍ⁄©˜clc$1GcQ,7vmÏÉ8˚∏πqfl«”‚„‚k„MpK(KhO‘Múù∏7Òe“î§ïI˜ííÂ…m)ö)3RR^•Ü§ÆIÌö6a⁄Çi”L“ƒiÕÈÙÙîÙ˙Ù¡È°”◊OÔô·1£r∆Õôˆ3ãg^òe2+w÷ÒŸö≥y≥gP3R3ˆfº„≈ÚÍxÉs∏s∂ÇÛ7ü
ÇÎ}B··„LˇÃ5ôΩY˛Yk≥˙DÅ¢Qø8XºY¸<;"{{ˆ´úÿú›9rSs‰1Ú2ÚZ$:í…Ÿ|Û¸‚¸´R'i•¥kÆÔ‹ısdQ≤˙¨`fAs°¸S⁄!wê.Ô.
(™-z=/efi·bÌbIqGâc…≤í«•a•_œ'ÊÛÁ∑ïYñ-)Î^¿Y∞c!∂pŒ¬∂E÷ã*ı,_ºgâÍíú%?ï≥À◊YÍg≠fã+}˛˘æJf•¨Ú÷Rø•€ø æqiŸƒeõñΩØT˝XÕÆÆ©~∑úø¸«/›æ‹¯Âáô+.≠Ù\πmmïd’Õ’Å´˜¨—^S∫Ê—⁄©kõ÷±÷U≠˚s˝Ïıj&’lfl†∫Aæ°kcÙ∆ÊM6õVmz∑Y¥π≥vJÌÅ-¶[ñmyµU∞ı⁄∂†mç€Õ∂Wo˚ﯴ€;¬w4’Ÿ’’ϧÌ,⁄˘ÎÆî]Ì_{›PoR_]ˇ◊n…ÓÆ= {Œ6x54Ï5›ªreü|_fl˛˚Ø|ÚMs£K„院ÉÚÉOæÕ¯ˆÊ°®CmáΩ7~g˚›ñ#∫G™ö∞¶í¶Å£¢£]ÕiÕW["[⁄Z˝Zè|Ô˙˝Ócñ«jèÎ_yBıD≈â'KOûíûÍ?ùu˙Q€Ï∂{g¶ùπq6˛Ï•sQÁŒˇˆ√ôvN˚…Û˛Áè]Ω–Ú£˜èG/z^lÍË8Úì«OG.y^j∫Ïuπ˘äœï÷´ìØû∏xÌÙıêÎ?‹‡fi∏ÿ”yıfÚÕ€∑f‹Í∫-∏›{'˜ŒÛªEwáÓ-Üã}’≠5M÷˝k¸øtyvÔÈÓ¯9ÒÁ{è¯èû˛RÀªûä_5~≠ylÒ∏°◊Ω˜X_Xflï'”üÙ<ï>ÍظM˚∑-œû}˜{–Ô”zûÀû¯c˘„ªˇúÙg€`‹‡√óy/á^UΩ6~ΩÁç˜õˆ∑©oÕ{G∑ÒØÒµæèzˇCfiᡠ¯b
endstream
endobj
6 0 obj
[ /ICCBased 9 0 R ]
endobj
2 0 obj
<< /Type /Pages /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] /Count 1 /Kids [ 1 0 R ] >>
endobj
10 0 obj
<< /Type /Catalog /Pages 2 0 R >>
endobj
7 0 obj
<< /Type /Font /Subtype /TrueType /BaseFont /AAAAAB+Menlo-Regular /FontDescriptor
11 0 R /Encoding /MacRomanEncoding /FirstChar 32 /LastChar 121 /Widths [ 602
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 602 602 602 602 602
0 602 0 602 0 0 602 602 602 602 0 0 602 602 602 0 0 602 0 602 ] >>
endobj
11 0 obj
<< /Type /FontDescriptor /FontName /AAAAAB+Menlo-Regular /Flags 33 /FontBBox
[-558 -375 718 1041] /ItalicAngle 0 /Ascent 928 /Descent -236 /CapHeight 729
/StemV 99 /XHeight 547 /StemH 83 /AvgWidth 602 /MaxWidth 602 /FontFile2 12 0 R
>>
endobj

part 2:

12 0 obj
<< /Length1 6580 /Length 4704 /Filter /FlateDecode >>
stream
x›Y{\T’æ_kˇˆö˜cÔaÜܫ寇5Ç®( àć•íQ1T0ÙàZj/"1>`;©Yëï=Ogéyh#Rªß“Æô“CÌî';eë«[jɽÌ=‘ß∫˜˛{?ü{˜f=~øµ÷ÔÒ]k˝÷⁄√Í[◊‘i$@¸ãͨ$Íc∂cqt—m´›Zw!B÷‚ï7◊Eh√H'›ºÏŒ≈⁄¢#ƒòW[≥†:Bì>,G÷"#B”X^W[∑Â(èÈ(f%ÀV,h7ätJ›Ç;Ùì3Hªó/®´¡üÿ fCVÆXµZ%Il!ñ%+o≠ËO+—&E⁄~ëS¨€»0"®<ÅHd“ÑÕË´¥⁄‘flõˆ⁄o≤Ê]&IË>o¨éÕV 3ìù‹‹OYóÓ$#çJé”÷ÒBƒ„?næ≈∫ŒØ[òËR˜ç‘±˜ÅJ6!û:HÃâHÌÑc=JÕmhPY≠Kjn%;ëcQÎÊΩ_Obí©ô4 œDí17í,Ã
™<Ω⁄KG,»—™uç⁄á©uQÂÉ Tı8p˝
–«·GW≥‡_ùC|%»æÁ}∑xÂrÄ] ¬ïFÒÚ•v9ó˝‚•¯Ó€Lˆ›U¯6˛É√EˇÃÇv¯¶
z—ƒ^Ω·k«˝◊ƒØ'¡WÁ´ŸWmpææ‰≈?\Ïˇp¡ÁŒ˝>„˜N8˚i,;{>çÖO⁄‡o>ÊpÊ¥Éù·p⁄ß⁄‡£Ï#n1≤Aº?zêË'9úxœ¿Npxœ«9ºÀ·X≥Ãé≈√øG√;é∂¡ëñdvÑ√€fijÄ79¸ï√øqxcßôÊpà√AØsËFy›vxÕ]Øv≤.Ø®dØv¬´ç‚ÅŒdv†¯≈ŒdxÖ√˛6∑N`/sË¿¢„*¸eÌ„R5Ï≠Ü?[ dÉ?qxë˚˚·è^‡º
û„Ï3ˆl<cÅߘ»ÏÈ!∞GÜßûLgO5¿ìÈá›Á–˛X,kØÜ«ïÿc±®è`ááQ…√vöa«ˆ∂É√ˆxı?‘mv≤6‚⁄z∞lÿöîѸ‚6‡p?“˜w¬÷dhE0Z'¿}ËÌ}vÿbÑ 2Ç’–džµ$C≥õ9l‚∞ë√Ü&ôm‡–$√Ô9¨ÁpØ\¿Ó-áuÔĵ˜4∞µÓiÄÜD∏õCΩÓ‚p;á€8¨Ymbk¨∞&Lâˇî∏⁄´ª≈U6XÂoÂpáïV,/g+⁄`y›∂ºÍÜ¿2øÀÇ•ñdAÌU∏πs®·PÕa—¬D∂à√B"±Öâ∞ÄCáõ8ÃücdÛ-PY
ÛfiÑπHõ√#‡äÆ∞√l7r∏¡Àn»ÇÎ9îsò≈afîqòaáȶ—t6ç√‘Nò2&ó∆∞…£†t¢çï∆@IQ+·0 ©I’PåTq'≈@!2
G¡ƒôM¥¡ƒ∞‡˜Î≈Ç VV CAX HM[ÿ+L”n§¸˘&Ê∑Ä?Lë 7ÈYæ Ú√‘ÔØ«sá&åª
y∆Å1r‡‹j=<éçû£8åL∑≥ër¶¿_1≤±»ÊêÖ≥8«Ê·q‡ãÉL¨e∆@Ü>öetBzZK∑CzXP‘¶I2KãÇ4≈‹61uX2KÂ0{KÜ°¬6î√É9§X!9∫Ä%¡uVrdµ≤A<ÓtÊiw:$MÅD‘ú»!ÅC<bœ¡Ö≥‚äÖ8±b88QÇ≥¢È,∫vâ9“¡.Aˆã≤É
«€8»Ëπ\jêdê"ÿY-&fµÇ5Çù≈l`X"ÿô;≥Ãà›>—§ì≤∂FâFÙƒ¿A
: ¥4(Z√ÅŸ–9∏
2Ñ1@—öD¶’M[h͡üá¸wèŒ09¢¶ÁË˝X*˜à0Ÿ(¨≈≥˙ß7LaA̶GËf˙
÷˜‡›‚YO敯+Öµ.[!zê€Jv©£[·≤ê‰-rk_–\¿±ÙÒ–OPœÊüu–Ö‘!Ãΰ*h≠#O“Qb= ”d≠Ä•0%ø#GÓ;d#总ìd÷÷£˝ì}§Ö\"€ÖÛd÷_!o†=è_’⁄CƆ§ÁÑq¬bϘJ€Iv“ı§á¨ Âúúe=B*J›á≤êÏb=lªÇñ=Ï"∂í† kÏZ/z°`∑á†√ÖȉéØ'◊√<∏N”&—+fiÁI´@†ä,%«Xè∆NZµ^“™YLÔ´‘∑•’∑ãUÙ9re.ÑꈆeªTè Ÿ'Ãb”ŸtÙy1Úv©yk$◊H‰∏ä∏fl/pZ"C>˙S/N%€…nî;ë!d‰†ˆ§ûm⺉9|”ŸhCDU4h∂0éÏ”¥ˆ
¢π
…(‘ë¿.ê&∫Ì&⁄≤äıÇ’aѺ¨’0∑7IsK!!π¥:‰üY·~3‡IO˚
Èñ¥Ó)ôÔtáØ]+´],bÒ!H÷ÖƒdÔŸˇ©Òlz⁄î≤
wò:ã
ƒU"≥º5‡ü¬FuE»ã0JC,ˇJ´BÓEµÓf©Ÿ;¶Y™ìé˜ø¥)òïU¸ô“˚az≠)L
ˆ„-nöèÕ˙4∑ªhIaàV!aHC∆0÷åiÓb4≥xVÖ7‡nv7óV7ªã›µ™—nµƒÜöÊ@&zP^±ÛÎ+<!¿ısµ&P¥õ98ª7P¬“ X™¨Ã~ÏdNõ‚AJY≈ÃäPc°+‰/∏<wQ®ª¨"‘]ËÚÿÀÚ≥•hq√íòõ≠h≥e∂K)ëfl"ÅÊfEfyÖ◊jlnv5£tòtˇÜA…o˛Fò(2â"< P^èKax=^⁄(D›≤25Eh©'êé∑qR´ÏRLMò^«tS˝/“¨_ƒTáIi€,ßK±Ï¡¥ì*◊/∏—õàFç/n‹◊øΩ„c∑ˇÂ75 Cõpk`ä|ëËâÅÒNyÃs¨jM¬\Vk)$w9:ÑƧ∑∞Pÿ
—0ö·=±Dºó
aèb?Å‘Ú6±ñ=â:¥$ÈÄ˙ùBàÜ⁄;®é≠Díy¯dÔp"ùÏ=ŸÎãí=r≤Gˆ‘ä§o∏˙>ÁmZÀflfi™™®H”µœ0’£]C…rˇ0ÉñƒπM1V-Èà—mû˜k ¡Î∫l;bÃ4Fåµ4¶B∑®qå&]Í=‹◊õï%ÁÊGçÁ.ı]Íï.H‰\9◊ñ+€r}˛_íœÌÛ¯µìv⁄.¥⁄窣€ùÌ1̱ÌqñJͧqÿ£≥≥Fé %{s,»H…1r,Õ…P⁄¥9„ivV¥3ë
]„‚Æe€_§˚˜è}©Ò˘£?~˜=›∞m~˜‹≈ù-oåKqŸ∑¨¨Yy‚ï°S˚◊Ì©æÈı›ù6‹9rDx‡Y≥≤∂E|}}≠¿he$ÒƒÁèã¡€J–™:vXª\«õmRåI£â+N@fl≤≤˙√ÃfisäWË£èéH˘Ÿ^™fì%
Ï Ÿ–∂©iCsÛܶM˝ü•=º¯Ì/œ©fiëôÔü:›sÚÃ)·éY¸-˛O˛5cv˘%dRrÌIFÏcI¶?Œ‘bÓñHKlwt§†ævƒEŸpU«Ióg)Û©ò¬/]ê._%#Vn"KƒÉ¯8T¥êì'?2ã˜Ò”4ôä3wN/›V˘«W:_®⁄>!75ïé¶v|GK{}¬òOfl=vvÏxe
‘£64I䇬à=.h±u;,]ÙapäD#Lím∆e çãú=0wÇ,Ÿpæ®:•9*\0'ŒÿQ}‰¸Wo◊ω÷MMM--MMõ‡∏0Ò_Ω[ g”±‘Ae:j67æÍÃ…û”ß~≤ß
qq†=Ÿ ˜˘+h§Då©a"Haˇ.¶L<ª5∏ãåÿÖ*e<v3¶˙ÜSá«°Q◊ï„'úp∫¥ëE%Vı}¶{Ì≈äÓ∫%áÊÚ˘)Íæ¯˛˜!”˝õö^– ¡9öœflù˚2bïK£®â˙˘flZ˝lhπj/m{•ƒ?8÷î˨[KT¥>ò¥ÓîDΰ!á
é%”$çÕÊ)¡çrx5È‹π√ëM"ı\¿Ç;Â◊Î* ÆÆ®úD\^#« h¸†Pù9Ÿ0g„∫瘵nZª1|·ã©{ ∂O|pS⁄ˆ∫√_}uxY[fX»=ˆ¡«é}tä‹«˚‚]iªC∫ܢÛË™•::Ê∆9˜Gˆ¡åûç+—#~ —á–)!S¡ó"æ⁄3xŒ!∆J›à•ÇπÈ]ƒ[âi
ŒJSJäqMÑü DÛ.‚éq∆·…¡úf;º4è~@Î˙ñ”:~ñ&Ö√‚ºæÏ÷V/|â#/¢
s4qh¡‡àfU(u(Lµ)ÒS—bV¢¶2´ˆh\-JàêQápln‡ÉÛO˝ÖD?°fi}œ√'¬Â≠äî‡o_‚
úßA‰ ˇ‡õU/jIÇK£uòÇnËråï¥D∂Ͷi¶À”¨”„c¶≈y•KSB¶ÎßщÎÁVÏ'q◊∫G˙Ú˙p‚pûpΩÁÂùªî◊ã¡ßLvblõ‰}ÃßÒi}:üfigÛ£Ûù˘1˘±˘q˘Æ¸¯¸Ñ¸ƒFhY£¶Q€®k‘7ç≠—≠Œ÷ò÷ÿ÷∏VWk|kBk¢óV™¡$:ñzÂHÑëQ…v®!Pxr–í…W<ìS\6ˆô‹…•πO?ÌYî?µ.îÁüÙfl.¨˚fU˝Á˝kÖuW*•XUïó_¨∆ƒ¬ÖXDë4åfi¯˚ì&(wô®†!ìÕzç±ÿƃ;5‹°óΩËÆ ˇ∆
—µÈ-ÎZ¬··œ¨z˛Y°£≤–Ò–}/?fløQ¨z¶j—Yƒ^ õ1ñî®{ƒIº˛(M–FÇ&¸–€¨Ö`såèQÉ»@8ª‡£?ù0ƒTeÕµ¡≠[É[∂n›r˛˚+_ùør>9ı~œÈ”=Ôü⁄≈fl„Ág˘ öéüâ4˝§K—œı®W&3P´÷DÜá,]˙ÉZÉFCt6ȉ·^%p°É'è*”ËÛ'KD¢íÏ&nÍñ}ƒG≥%üÏ'~:QÚÀe§åñIe≤≠íF¬+20Nq˝ÿªJ_Ëÿø?„µıÖ∑çÑ;3Ü}x¥ˇÑXu˙ˆµÉÆCp
ˆ ¥g0Y„˜õMÇ≈ËLJ‘È≠¡ôòîXêêc0&&â“BªE{ã£;&(㡉.y«êÉ1…•%3\K©VcT4$BŒ)!C9m#'¡eÂ$∞9’£ÔVZ…Ú
NùVÕÉËœßÇë√ÆQé™H`…ë)dP<h1X√;3⁄ÀÍÁΩ<yÛñfi˜ ;ñfi|‡˙ª6\÷=ˆáSoœŸ#ÊÓÀ»òY>e≤◊∑´aOß◊€ïì≥(–8\∞$m[˚¯ü<™ØÎ{fiM¢»påÖȨ–AdzP◊a–ıx—H6ã]:ôw∏/Ôpñz]ËΩîá”°Ü?%d»ø⁄⁄2~jÏÊÛÁØ9vˆÿsºá¶≤G˘¡÷˛ˆªn€sD®j•„_|ƒ„b1QŸ_d@0Ë
¯ªÇ¡hô®gL‘8µ:-säLß”
NLÿ’IL&Ä4‰†Qg2Ù∫»óäQK2è:’ùé¶);\Åî}£ïtI©≥∑êHÏ≠¿†ΩV%ï˛†Q/ìHM‚ ^ƒ__Ù.Cú1…Ñ::THaC5Cµ^]ö)W…r5π⁄l]û©HW™/6N6›®´–œ6LãÖ%∞X\¬ñÍkå∑ w±;twÎo5¶[
±B$°–$Cí!UHe„ÖÒ,œPbñ
KX≠°^Xwäk≈ªÿ›ÜµÜòJZ)gª®ÚGΩFÍÌ8‘˛»ÓC¸jË•Ω!<¸n
˙ª`Ûè̬‚˛ù
åÔì7äÎKi˜ôù≥ßQ–õúà®Ïƒ_æ%ßØ©X»íŸb∂:-sÅÖwX}P{H∂åí%´ÔéZõŒVj)ä¬=ÆÄ®,’,å(πx#Tï˛¢ÍöEê×6J+˝q¢tõ$Ëdù-÷kN±§XGÀ•r©-`6TíJ™—
ZM•9 µëfÎ)ûãì
hû˜@›Ãyì¯åCt*ùtà÷Æyçˇ0f˙ÙùÛã”˚ÄeäØëˇ/êk˜‡WÇ‚˘o¸üûrÖ§àìI§ÑL&S…RFfíY‰r#ôç„Ê©É(¢ØQ>z'(OAÍ¥öÂÀV§œ™πyÕ≤∑Úü‡2áÛ
endstream
endobj
13 0 obj
<< /Title (Untitled) /Producer (macOS Version 12.4 \(Build 21F79\) Quartz PDFContext)
/Author (Bob Noel) /Creator (TextEdit) /CreationDate (D:20220702035428Z00'00')
/ModDate (D:20220702035428Z00'00') >>
endobj
xref
0 14
0000000000 65535 f
0000000270 00000 n
0000006750 00000 n
0000000022 00000 n
0000000374 00000 n
0000003194 00000 n
0000006715 00000 n
0000006883 00000 n
0000000482 00000 n
0000003229 00000 n
0000006833 00000 n
0000007272 00000 n
0000007524 00000 n
0000012316 00000 n
trailer
<< /Size 14 /Root 10 0 R /Info 13 0 R /ID [ <8393f004edae8e6e4176aa61c4358330>
<8393f004edae8e6e4176aa61c4358330> ] >>
startxref
%%EOF

and I had no idea a pdf file of "clearly determined low wing is better" would be so big

I think you've got it.

I need a pdf of most documents to circulate via email, but only a fraction of them need to be printed.

Back