The missing light - and now you know the rest of the story

What’s the TLDR here?
A few minutes of how the world is against Dan, 42 minutes of the history of Dan with music, his version of the events, he’s persecuted and only helping everyone out, everyone is out to get him, send him money @. @dans2992. Oh and the light that was missing is the light that he said he didn’t have and he has it and the NTSB can see it any time they want.

Last edited:
Boy he sent his sycophants to Dan millican and Juan browns channel their comment sections are blowing up with people talking about how he's a saint and their trash.

This dude needs his medical pulled. He's mentally ill.

I tried to watch the video I lasted just a few minutes. Did he discuss the four restraining orders or the suicidal ideation?

I caught a few minutes in the middle where he was pointing out that everybody else is a liar and he's just trying to secure the light in case they needed it. That's when I rolled my eyes so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

TLDR version:

80ebff5d4895501127835eec2df88dd5.gif

You missed the part about the stalking and restraining order.

Besides, no human should have to have endured that video.
It was a druggie he admits to trying to help while also being romantic. All her fault of course.

It was a druggie he admits to trying to help while also being romantic. All her fault of course.
Well apparently with the video last night he violated the terms of the "druggie's" restraining order.
Showing photoshopped text messages that don't actually exist was really really dumb.
I think he took the video down one minute too late.

The authorities have a copy. Warrant being issued.

Last edited:
Well apparently with the video last night he violated the terms of the "druggie's" restraining order. Showing photoshopped text messages that don't actually exist was really really dumb. I think he took the video down one minute too late.
LMFAO is that why it got pulled. The guy keeps digging a deeper hole.

Well apparently with the video last night he violated the terms of the "druggie's" restraining order.
Showing photoshopped text messages that don't actually exist was really really dumb.
I think he took the video down one minute too late.

For real? So he's even crazier than originally believed. And some will still believe he's just being persecuted.

For real? So he's even crazier than originally believed. And some will still believe he's just being persecuted.

Crazy is believing his stories despite factual evidence to the contrary.

I didn’t know if DG until he went in the GAQP or whatever he called it crusade. Took about a minute of research to uncover the DC3/cop incident and the AOPA cardinal incident.

Fool me once, etc., so he went right to Air Jerry space in my book.

Crazy is believing his stories despite factual evidence to the contrary.

I didn’t know if DG until he went in the GAQP or whatever he called it crusade. Took about a minute of research to uncover the DC3/cop incident and the AOPA cardinal incident.

Fool me once, etc., so he went right to Air Jerry space in my book.
If your going to make an "Asshat" out of your self by comparing this to myself at least get the channel name correct, it's Not "Air Jerry" it's "AIR WAGNER"

@N3318Q

Gotta protect your valuable "intellectual" property huh, jabroni? :rofl:

IMG_0501.jpeg

Last edited:
Rather than trying to claw back all content from the web, it's probably easier to pause for a moment before uploading a video and think, "Does this paint me in a poor light?" Of course, if you're the poster boy for ****-poor ADM and hazardous attitudes, it might be tough to get to that level of self-awareness.

Rather than trying to claw back all content from the web, it's probably easier to pause for a moment before uploading a video and think, "Does this paint me in a poor light?" Of course, if you're the poster boy for ****-poor ADM and hazardous attitudes, it might be tough to get to that level of self-awareness.
I could say the same thing for a lot of youtube postings. So much out there that makes you wonder, why in the world would you post yourself doing something so dangerously stupid if not illegal? (Speaking in general terms)

The student pilot go pro videos where they go off runway and flip the plane or end up crashing into a hangar. Why upload that? It had to be the people involved that did the upload right? Im destroying that footage and burying it with Hoffa. Are people that deluded that they think they're doing great? Or just need the views regardless of the expense.

Back