The Great Monkey Race: Progress Thread

Greg Connell was killed in this accident. It was the second to last part of the show. Only Team Aero Shell was left and they had taxied out to go. It is so sad to lose someone like that. These guys have so much talent.

Last edited:
I don't see a TSO # on it therefore it is likely not approved. The only non TSO approved alternative is:
Black%20Gorilla%20Tape.png

LOL well played sir, well played.

it's looking like I'll be heading to the coast the weekend of June 11th. Anyone feel like meeting up in the wilmington area? North Myrtle? Maybe give @EppyGA some relief from all this monkey business?

-> I <- could ride my bike to concord to get him.....IF I rode a bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that Concord Sac :)

You know what's weird - when I read those cities, I mentally read "Con-chord" and "Kan-Kerd". Since there is/was an airplane to split the tie, we know which pronunciation is correct.

Is the monkey going to be on the east coast, oh, say June 11th or 12th? Somewhere around myrtle or Wilmington?

We're coming up on 6 months.
I just got some crap I ordered from China yesterday after 2 weeks. That felt like forever.

The pony express would have been faster!

How much further does the monkey have left to go?

He could fall out of bed and be halfway home.

I could stick him in a Fedex envelope and he'd be flying. ;)

I could stick him in a Fedex envelope and he'd be flying. ;)

Nah I'd come pick him up before stuffing him in an envelope and, oh wait......

Nah I'd come pick him up before stuffing him in an envelope and, oh wait......

:)

With all the stuff he's done while here, he needs the rest.

Last edited:
We do have the original envelope and trip log right

I shall leave no monkey behind..........

hhhmmm, that sounds a little monkey-gay.

many a man hath flown with my monkey in hand, now it is my turn..................

mmmmmmm, nope, equally as gay.

monkey meetup 4th of july weekend?

What! You ain't got the Monkey yet? He coulda walked from California to North Carolina in all this time!!

U don't think I would'a told u if he made it here??? Or made some sorta stupid video? It'll happen soon, I reckon.

In the next two weeks I'll be flying to ft lauderdale, Memphis, Baton Rouge, Cleveland, OH, Seattle Washington and Alaska. Give me the monkey.

I'm on call the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd. If I'm not flying I can make the breakfast to say Hi if the exchange is to take place. I could do something the following week, maybe lunch at GMU?

Don't Bogart that monkey my friend
Pass it over to me
Don't Bogart that monkey my friend
Pass it over to me

Fly another one
Just like the other one
You've been holding on to it
And Eman sure would like to get it

Thinking about it. Plane availability is pretty limited. The arrow is rented for a freakin hour and a half Saturday morning otherwise I'd jump in that.

Do I bring the monkey to the airport tomorrow morning?

Back