The Great Monkey Race: Progress Thread

Ok, the Po-leece have custody of the monkey. He is currently in AdSec undergoing a thorough body cavity search. I have probable cause to believe he has a bag of coke hidden up his butt. I also found a thong in his pocket. Unknown if it came from Mrs 6PC's underwear drawer.

My wife and I are going to Gaston's (3M0) for Christmas, arriving on the 24th, leaving early the 26th. Any takers in the AR area?

So why doesn't someone post up a screenshot of the log sheet then?

I thought I saw you taking off around 1:15pm... No go northbound?

And I'm confirmed to do an Angel Flight to Houston on Saturday if Monkey makes bail by then.

Naaa, 800ft ceilings at OUN. We took the monkey sightseeing and to lunch.

Gotcha... When your ready for it, I can definitely recommend Howard to help with your IFR.

I'm surprised he trusts us even though we don't have a chute.

What? That thing doesn't have a chute?
He lied to me. That plane is a death trap!

Hint: If John is wearing his chute and says "your airplane",

1882 NM (including 2 lunch runs)
Let's say average speed 130kts?
Let's say average 11 GPH?
Let's say average $4.00 / Gal

$636.98 invested in flights w/ monkey on board.

Subtract the lunch flights and double the rest for return trips sans ape and I bet we've got a grand in this little guy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• GMRLog.jpg
    GMRLog.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 231
If it gets anywhere near St Louis or Chicago for some reason I'd be up for these shenanigans. Probably too far north though.

Is Gaston's considered an FBO?? Might leave it there floating the river...

brian];1970129 said:
If you go to Gastons, I'll head that direction. Only restriction: im VFR only... Just say when...

so is Gastons...

brian];1970129 said:
If you go to Gastons, I'll head that direction. Only restriction: im VFR only... Just say when...

Weather permitting Im flying in on Christmas Eve and Leaving early Saturday morning.

Weather permitting Im flying in on Christmas Eve and Leaving early Saturday morning.

I dare you, at the appropriate points, recite, "Fort Worth Center, Five Five Whiskey Bravo, Jingling all the way. Five-thousand-five-hundred."

I dare you, at the appropriate points, recite, "Fort Worth Center, Five Five Whiskey Bravo, Jingling all the way. Five-thousand-five-hundred."

I realized far too late that I should have used the call sign "Seven Niner Monkey"...

Bwaa hahahaaa, that'd be fuuuuuny! Mighht hafta add 'Monkey Flight One' in there somewhere.

He did get in the hot tub at Bryan's place.

You gotta watch him.
He almost pulled a whitney houston.

Meffer loves coke and water.

I am not gonna lie. at one point he snorted a line off my azz. :hairraise:

It scares me that you used the "hair raising" emoticon for something being vacuumed off of your azz.

Might need some Nair or something if you could feel that. Surprised it didn't make monkey sneeze. Butt hairs tickling his nose, it couldn't have been easy to keep going on that line.

Who knew your body hair was pink?! I never made the connection until you linked the video again! LOL

just checking in.......what kind of shenanigans is the monkey up to this weekend?

In Rehab maybe?

I hope so man.
I didnt want to say anything but Monday morning before I gave him to John, I went into the bathroom and I found the monkey in there and he was crying alone and holding a little G.I Joe pistol.

I think I walked in just in time.
I really hope he is able to get passed his demons

Bonus points for an R. Lee Ermey reference. The first barracks scene in FMJ is a favorite movie moment.

Back