T-13 days and counting

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Yep. 2 week notice put in yesterday. I'm going all in on my business, and I'm excited. If I go TU, its okay, because I'll just get a job doing something else :D, but I'll be ****ed if I let a call center job keep me from pursuing my business to its fullest.

I loved T-Mobile, but its time to go.

In other news, I received awesome news that I may get my cast off my arm in late December instead of February! That's like 2 months sooner! That makes me happy, and very hopeful.

Also - my niece is fine. Turns out her abnormal spinal count was just a fluke. Thank God.

Things are going pretty good. I like things :D

Yep. 2 week notice put in yesterday. I'm going all in on my business, and I'm excited. If I go TU, its okay, because I'll just get a job doing something else :D, but I'll be ****ed if I let a call center job keep me from pursuing my business to its fullest.

In other news, I received awesome news that I may get my cast off my arm in late December instead of February! That's like 2 months sooner! That makes me happy, and very hopeful.

Also - my niece is fine. Turns out her abnormal spinal count was just a fluke. Thank God.

Good luck, and good news on your niece.

Good for you Nick.

You want my luck?

Just last week I see the announcement that my company is now in the business I was going to do. So much for that.

I can do much more limited aspects of it so maybe this is something to help me focus.

Best wishes.

Once you've been on your own it's REALLY hard to go back. Good luck. You can do it.

The best part of working for yourself is that you only have to work half days, and it doesn't matter which 12 hours you pick!

oh yeah, and the workman's comp thing is great, too!

Self-employed Workman's Compensation Program: you work, you get compensated.

Best of luck Nick--it is truly the better route if you can get enough work to be busy.

Best of luck Nick--it is truly the better route if you can get enough work to be busy.
And, of course, it's when you're busy that you need to also be beating the pavement for new clients!

The best part of working for yourself is that you only have to work half days, and it doesn't matter which 12 hours you pick!

12? I must be doing something wrong are you sure we don't have 32 hr in a day?

Good Luck Nick

Nick, Best of luck with the new venture. It doesn't seem like you've been at T-Mobile that long.

It's good to about your niece. I'm glad she's in good health.

Back