Super bowl snacks

Thought my Packers were gonna get some BBQ Falcons yesterday... :(

#NotMyChampionship

Can we get a million people together and boycott the outcome of the game and force them to let the Packers go to the Super Bowl?
If not I think we should riot.

Wait! Did someone mention shrimp and lobster? I'll bring some of my homebrew.

Sorry Pack, maybe next year.

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out how PSU got rooked out of a chance at the national championship. They win their conference and even beat OSU but OSU still went (and stank up the place big time).

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out how PSU got rooked out of a chance at the national championship. They win their conference and even beat OSU but OSU still went (and stank up the place big time).

Yup, and almost beat a very good USC team.

Right though you may be, OSU travels very, very well. But hopefully you would have given Clemson more of a game. Let's just say I know how Packers fans feel.

Right though you may be, OSU travels very, very well. But hopefully you would have given Clemson more of a game. Let's just say I know how Packers fans feel.

And here I thought the playoff games were about picking good teams, not good fans . . . The OSU-Clemson game was proof that OSU didn't belong. Three conference champs, and one mistake went to the playoffs, and it was quite obvious who the mistake was. They didn't even score . . . worthless nuts, indeed!

The Packers were like a pilot on his 5th consecutive go around.... They just couldn't touch down.

The Packers were like a pilot on his 5th consecutive go around.... They just couldn't touch down.

Yup. IF they hadn't missed that 41 yard FG, and IF they hadn't fumbled and lost the ball around the 20 yard line in the 2nd quarter, MAYBE it would have been a closer game. Think they still would have lost, however, as the Falcons were hot.

I wound up making spinach artichoke dip, steak nachos, and some grilled wings with barbecue glaze. I should have steamed the artichoke hearts before adding them to the dip, other than that everything came out very well.

I made shredded steak and jalapeño nacho's, soft taco's and a cheesecake. 4:05 in the fourth and the cheesecake is all that's left.

I don't care about snacks, but this was BS!
Great game no mater who rooted for! Unbelievable, never put money against bill belichick!

You know. Tapatalk appears to have a sense of humor about this thread.

Mmmmm. Tasty kitten.

18608396bf3550372427c7fb3ebe198c.jpg

Garlic Parm wings,and a philly cheese steak. And of course some good Bourbon

WTF? What is that Dear Kitten pic all about and why is it under my post? Is that something that tapatalk does?

WTF? What is that Dear Kitten pic all about and why is it under my post? Is that something that tapatalk does?

LOL. I don't know. Usually it uses a photo that has been posted to the thread. Perhaps one of the earlier photos has been changed at the source so when it asked for it, it got the kitten thing. Haha.

Back