Super Bowl 2018- Who are we going for?

Who’s Your Pick?

• Eagles

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Patriots

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Well, they didn’t show much of the flyover.

And I wasn’t that impressed with Pink’s singing of the anthem.

I read this morning in one of the news apps that she has the flue (or some sort of illness) and almost cancelled.

Attachments

• CE1203E3-AD1A-45E3-BD85-389848C45866.jpeg
    CE1203E3-AD1A-45E3-BD85-389848C45866.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm not a football fan but, but I am a fan of parties, and it seems super bowl are the only parties going on tonight for some reason!

My obsevation: one college didn't seem to be represented in the starting line-ups of either team.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...curious...

I'll leave it to your imagination which one...but...call me Deacon Blue! ;)

The University of Steely Dan?

I saw her spit something out. I assumed it was gum at the time.
And, you know...I likely ASSUMED it was a cough drop because of what I heard earlier...

Who knows, because there wasn't an instant replay available on that one! ;)

I hope the Eagles are ready for a whooping!

i-hj72pf5-M.png

Man what a defensive battle....:popcorn:

Pretty good game, one punt I think in the game. Good to see a new Super Bowl Champ. Al my people in NJ are Eagle fans so congrats everyone up there.

The Patriots* usually win squeakers in their Super Bowl victories, 6 point margins or less. This 8 point loss, by contrast, is wonderful. So begins the era of mediocrity for the Patriots*.

505 yards passing...mediocrity? LOL.
Just imagine what he could have done with a little deflation.:D

Sometimes your best isn’t enough to win, and the world labels you a loser. Rightly so. After all, he got beat by a back-up.

Time to retire, Tom.

Being from the left coast, I didn't have a dog in this fight. However, suffice to say that I wasn't rooting for NE. And, seeing as all the players stood for the National Anthem, I watched the game. With the rain on Kauai today there really wasn't much else to do.

I'm sure you're right. Nobody should even consider evaluating his character and subsequently chose to hire him. That just shouldn't happen. No possibility of rehabilitation. Once damned, always damned. It is the only way to think since after all we are emotional creatures, not reasoning people.
Well it’s par for the course in our society. Just going to prison and loosing ones freedom isn’t enough, we have to make prison a punishment in and of itself. Then when we let them out we make sure it’s almost impossible to get a job or have any professional licenses for the rest of their lives. Yep.... we have this **** figured out.

Sometimes your best isn’t enough to win, and the world labels you a loser. Rightly so. After all, he got beat by a back-up.

Time to retire, Tom.

Why? He had a good night, 3 TD passes, no interceptions, high percentage of completions. Philly defense got to him a few times, and that's not his fault. I'm not a Patriots fan (GB Packers) so no dog in this. He is the best QB and one of the best ever. Nah he's good for a few more years IMO.

Being from the left coast, I didn't have a dog in this fight. However, suffice to say that I wasn't rooting for NE. And, seeing as all the players stood for the National Anthem, I watched the game. With the rain on Kauai today there really wasn't much else to do.

Ding ding! I didn't know if I was going to watch it, but when I saw that I watched the entire game, probably one of the better SB lately.

I guess eagles fans rioted and engaged in property destruction night after the game. I just do not understand that sort of behavior.

I guess eagles fans rioted and engaged in property destruction night after the game. I just do not understand that sort of behavior.

They (Eagle fans) have a reputation for bad behavior, so whether they win or lose they get crazy and do bad things. Living in the city I guess, I dunno why either.

Insert sufficient beer and it seems like a good idea at the time.

I don't agree with the "winning is the ONLY thing" philosophy. To me its how they play the game. This was one of the best Superbowls I've ever seen. Lots of offense, very few penalties, both teams played VERY well. Only thing that would have been better if Gronk woulda caught the hail mary, they tied it with 2 pt after, and it was decided in OT. Still a great game. (I really didnt care that much who won, but I was rooting for the underdog)

I was going for the Pats,have to admit,Philly outplayed them,and deserve the win. Both teams played a good game. Was t impressed with the Price Hologram.

The “City of Brotherly Love” definitely hasn’t been for quite some time. The rioting seems to be an east coast thing (and to a lesser extent the west coast)…overpopulation…too many people crammed into one space. Rats start eating each other also when packed too tightly.

Why? He had a good night, 3 TD passes, no interceptions, high percentage of completions. Philly defense got to him a few times, and that's not his fault. I'm not a Patriots fan (GB Packers) so no dog in this. He is the best QB and one of the best ever. Nah he's good for a few more years IMO.

The Eagles won because Nick Foles is better than Tom Brady...

...as a receiver.

The Eagles won because Nick Foles is better than Tom Brady...

...as a receiver.

Truth. If Brady could have caught his pass, he had tons of running space and maybe a TD. Just seems like Brady is getting slower. It happens to everyone, the only question is whether you bow out gracefully or let everyone watch your deteriotion.

505 yds. 3 TDs. No Ints.

About 30 teams in the league wish they had that kind of "deterioration" on their roster.

Back