Super Bowl 2014

LOL.

ehe6a3at.jpg

I wonder if someone had odds on the first score from scrimmage being a Safety in Vegas. And what new car they're buying. Ha.

A true spankage in the making.

Denver only needs to score 30 points in 30 minutes and hold the other team to 0 for them to win.

Denver just phoned this one in. Elway is not impressed.

Most embarrassing superbowl I've ever seen.

Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. Much cuter, less injuries, closer score.

I watched "Escape From Alcatraz" on the TV and am guessing the Clint Eastwood character was a little more successful than the Broncos.

I think Wilson should have been MVP.

Congrats to Seattle for a much deserved win. My Broncos obviously didn't even show up to play. I'm glad that a class act like Russell Wilson was able to pick up the win.

Did the Broncos think that passes longer than 10 yards were against the rules?

I liked the statement the Bronco's coach made, when asked what happened, he said "we ran into a buzz saw".

I missed the rest of the interview. :)

Peyton's answering machine will ring after only one ring,tom Brady's will answer after 3 rings.

The Broncos defense and special teams were suspect pretty much ALL season. We were all so enamored with Peyton's offense that we ignored the Bronco's apparent shortcomings. I do feel bad for Peyton. It's the second time in his career that the opposition's coach made him look bad in a Superbowl. Fox had no answer for Carroll's game plan.

What game did you watch? I watched the one where the high powered offense put up EIGHT whole points, and came close to getting shut-out. No first downs and 1 yard rushing in the 1st quarter.

Wow - 2 Chinooks? Hmmm, I can't believe they let so much hydraulic fluid drop on that crowd. :rofl:

Three 47s. The far left one is hard to see. One of my former students (female) was flying one of the Black Hawks.

Even more hyd fluid then.

Manning could not do much without protection. He sure didn't get any. The Seahawks were really good I thought. Overwhelmed the broncos. Terrible mistakes by broncos made it easy.

The Denver coach is a real sports man, he was all praise for the seattle team and the coaching staff. No complaining no excuses just admitted they did not play well.

Really well played game, no fights, no really bad calls by the refs, (as it should be).

Watching the faces of the Bronco's players showed the game was over in the 3rd quarter.

Watching the faces of the Bronco's players showed the game was over in the 3rd quarter.

That is probably the thing I found most disturbing about the Broncos. They seemed to give up in the 3rd quarter. The Broncos had seen how teams could come back from large deficits (like the Patriots against the Broncos during the regular season).

The coaching and Manning let down the rest of the team.

At this point, I think some of the Seahawks fans are feeling a little bad for the Denver folks.

Nope, I wasn't. :D

I liked the statement the Bronco's coach made, when asked what happened, he said "we ran into a buzz saw".

I missed the rest of the interview. :)

A true statement.

What game did you watch? I watched the one where the high powered offense put up EIGHT whole points, and came close to getting shut-out. No first downs and 1 yard rushing in the 1st quarter.

#1 defense against the #1 offense. Typically the defense wins.

The Denver coach is a real sports man, he was all praise for the seattle team and the coaching staff. No complaining no excuses just admitted they did not play well.

Really well played game, no fights, no really bad calls by the refs, (as it should be).

Statements by Richard Sherman about how Peyton Manning found him after the game to see how he was left Sherman convinced the Manning is a true role model. Say what you want about how this game turned out (great as far as this Seattle fan is concerned) but Manning will be in the Hall of Fame on the first try.

John Fox is a class act. I still don't think he's head coach material but many disagree. I'll take him over "Hoodie Jr." for certain.

(And my nickname for certain NE coaches is used with both meanings of the word 'hood'. Both of them are dirty as the day is long.)

It was over at the first score of the third quarter. 30 points to make up and you had to hold the other guys to zero to make that work?

I turned it off at that point. A comeback from that far down would have been a bigger history maker than the season was.

It was over at the first score of the third quarter. 30 points to make up and you had to hold the other guys to zero to make that work?

What kind of team gives up with almost 30 minutes to play?

What message does that send? It's the Superbowl, the team was there to compete, wasn't it? Instead they just threw in the towel and declared to the world that they are just a bunch of losers.

Back