Sun 'n Fun

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
Who is going? Looks like my wife will be content to lie around the pool at the hotel all day while I drive down to Lakeland and drool on airplanes. :D Just look for the 50+ year old guy wearing an old AOPA ball cap. I'll be there on Friday.

Ghery said:
.....Just look for the 50+ year old guy wearing an old AOPA ball cap. I'll be there on Friday.

Oh, that should narrow it down ;)

Not going this year :(

Ghery said:
Who is going? Looks like my wife will be content to lie around the pool at the hotel all day while I drive down to Lakeland and drool on airplanes. :D Just look for the 50+ year old guy wearing an old AOPA ball cap. I'll be there on Friday.
I'll be there Wed, Thurs, Fri and possibly part of Sat.

I'll repeat my offer of standing a round of drinks to any PoA member who can meet Friday early evening. My cell number is 407 234 5458.

And during the week if you see a 45-year-old guy with glasses wandering around in an American Champion baseball cap and a Smurf blue polo that says EAA Staff on the breast, give him a cold bottle of water cuz boy I'll ... er, HE'll be thirsty. :cheerio:

Ken Ibold said:
I'll repeat my offer of standing a round of drinks to any PoA member who can meet Friday early evening.

Hey Ken, is the drink offer good at OSH, too? :cheerio:

Terry Calloway is going to fly the CJ-6 down there; you'll have to look him up and get another ride. :)

If I can get home from Germany Wednesday, I'll be flying down Friday with a bunch of other planes from 9A1. Plan to stay through Sunday as I have the past three years.

Diana said:
Hey Ken, is the drink offer good at OSH, too? :cheerio:

Terry Calloway is going to fly the CJ-6 down there; you'll have to look him up and get another ride. :)
For you Diana, it's TWO drinks.

I will be in our big yellow tent Friday through Monday. Stop by and say Hi.
Robert

Ken Ibold said:
if you see a 45-year-old guy with glasses wandering around in an American Champion baseball cap and a Smurf blue polo that says EAA Staff on the breast, give him a cold bottle of water cuz boy I'll ... er, HE'll be thirsty. :cheerio:

Would that be Papa Smurf Blue?

Ken Ibold said:
For you Diana, it's TWO drinks.

Looking forward to it. :)

I bet we can get another formation flight in the Yaks again, too.
:dance:

Robert said:
Robert
Robert, will you be at OSH, too? If so, I look forward to visiting with you there again. Don't suppose you can get off to come to Gaston's?

Robert said:
Robert

Of course, I posted this and didn't have a chance to check replies until returning home this evening. If I had known you were going to be there, Robert, I'd have made a point of looking you up while I was there yesterday. Oh well...

Ghery said:
Of course, I posted this and didn't have a chance to check replies until returning home this evening. If I had known you were going to be there, Robert, I'd have made a point of looking you up while I was there yesterday. Oh well...

You didn't look me up either, and I'm HURT!!

Back