STOP IT !!!

N5922S

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
N5922S
Going out on a thin limb here, but just surmising that 97% of Americans don't give a fuzzy rat's rectum about the royal baby, just STOP IT. Thank you.:yes:

Going out on a thin limb here, but just surmising that 97% of Americans don't give a fuzzy rat's rectum about the royal baby, just STOP IT. Thank you.:yes:

So what was your purpose in starting a thread about the royal baby?

So what was your purpose in starting a thread about the royal baby?

It's like when you get diarrhrea, you think about what you've eaten today.:mad2:

Last edited:
Kill your tvs man. All I know about the royal diaper soiler is this thread and one whiny post on fb. Just say no to the news, you will not be less informed.

Please, I'm begging you. Turn it off while you still can. Owww .....:hairraise:

Just curious -- what kind of crackers? Some of us have high standards :D.

The joke is the crackers that make to most crumbs... :yes:;)...

Maybe I should have not used that term this soon after the Trayvon thread...:no::nonod::redface:... Sorry people.:rolleyes2:

The buzz, and the corn... "This too shall pass"

Just curious -- what kind of crackers? Some of us have high standards :D.

English crackers of course…

Fine-English-Box__73024_zoom.jpg

Ah England, where nay boy can aspire to grow up to be queen.

Yup.... I would not throw her out of bed for eating crackers...:no:;)
When I say that it's followed by looking down, reaching down, tickling my own crotch and asking "isn't that right, Crackers?"

I added my signature tag line before seeing this thread... :wink2:

I was just thinking that what is funny is that for those of us who are sailors, the Royal Baby refers to something entirely different...

Kate is a MILF (if ever my wife is no longer in the picture) and the prince can grow up to be a Queen.

God save the Queen!

Back