STICKY: What's New, Different, Changed from vBulletin to XenForo

Deleting hasn't worked for me, but that may be because I've been closing the window it was displayed in right after deleting. I will try leaving the window open for 60 seconds after deleting.

That worked.

Is there a way to search for a list of threads started by myself, or by another user?

Is there a way to search for a list of threads started by myself, or by another user?
Scroll all the way up so you can see the little magnifying glass in the upper right corner. Click that. Then you can type in the users name of the person who created the post.

But I looked and didn't see an option to limit the search to "threads created by..."

Go to their profile page.

Click on Information

Towards the bottom of that page their are two clickables:

Find all content by SoAndSo.

and

Find all threads by SoAndSo.

Click on Find all Threads.

Talk about difficult. I am unable to post an avatar no matter how many times I resize it (I had to download this one off the web). I am also unable to post a jpg in the signature, the umgr comes up as a link, not displayed. Not buying the "easier" claim, all of this was easy under the old format. What is so hard allowing a direct upload from my computer?

I know I rarely post but small stuff bugs me. :(

The dumbest feature here is the location hyperlink in the poster's profile box. I ocassionally accidentally hit it while scrolling with my left hand on the iPad...and then...here we go...another browser window and then the google maps app both launch.

WTF? Who would use this feature? I would've never known it was there had not accidentally hit it...and continue to do so.

Last edited:
The dumbest feature here is the location hyperlink in the poster's profile box. I ocassionally accidentally hit it while scrolling with my left hand on the iPad...and here we go...another browser window and then the google maps app both launch.

WTF? Who would use this feature? I would've never known it was there had not accidentally hit it...and continue to do so.
I never even noticed that feature. I just tried mine, and it came up with "The Pudgy Pup," hundreds of miles away, rather than the PUDBY waypoint depicted in my avatar. Is there any way to edit that link?

As for the user interface in general, I had some difficulty with it at first, but as I got to know it better, I came to appreciate the power of many of its features, and I miss them when I go to forums that use the previous forum software. I haven't spent much time with it on my iPhone or iPad, however.

Last edited:
I never even noticed that feature. I just tried mine, and it came up with "The Pudgy Pup," hundreds of miles away, rather than the PUDBY waypoint depicted in my avatar. Is there any way to edit that link?

Change it to 37.38, -122.07

Back