Steveo1kinevo FAA Investigation Closed!

I’ll bet there are studies or at least theories that simply the repetition of the ad, even for the 2-4 seconds before a click dismissal, imprints enough of a subliminal message to affect buying choices.

You may be right though I am not really convinced of the power of it.

All of my other youtube subs live feeds stay after they're done.

Oh interesting...maybe he just doesn’t have the option checked to keep it up idk?

Oh interesting...maybe he just doesn’t have the option checked to keep it up idk?

Yeah, you get to choose. He's either choosing not to keep them, or just clueless about the option. I'd go with the former before the latter.

In the comments on his latest video he says he deletes the live ones because they don't meet the quality of his regular produced videos.

In the comments on his latest video he says he deletes the live ones because they don't meet the quality of his regular produced videos.

That’s what I’d say, too, if I had sponsors to keep happy. LOL.

If anyone would like to sponsor me shooting Aviation videos with a GoPro, I’ll gladly stop posting crap like this...

Seriously. Save YouTube from the scourge of horrid videos like mine. Pay me!

I have 11 subscribers. I have no effing idea why. I don’t even think my wife is one. LOL.

Ah yes, Mr Kinevo the cinematography purist.... Relax Spielberg, it's youtube.
What an odd duck.:D
I think I understand, and it doesn’t seem that odd to me. If you do a 3 hour flight, maybe 30 minuties is not excruciatingly boring. Seeing it live once is one thing, saving it for posterity another.

At some point the production gets a little silly in the attempt to be professional. But I think for most of these folks, even the disgusting ones, it at least starts with satisfying an urge to be artistically creative. That means editing. I do a very small number of videos, having no illlusions that anyone except a few friends gives a crap. But I edit the hell out of those to make it something I hope is worth seeing, not just toss some raw footage against a wall to see it it sticks. For example, if you happened to see my 12 minute British Columbia mountain flight, that was almost 1.5 hours of video reduced to 12 minutes over the course of 4 days.

Of course, like all similar endeavors, one persons art is another persons garbage.

I think I understand, and it doesn’t seem that odd to me. If you do a 3 hour flight, maybe 30 minuties is not excruciatingly boring. Seeing it live once is one thing, saving it for posterity another.

Except that none of his live stuff is done in flight. ;-)

His live things are just talking head moments.

People love to hate on those who don’t live the life they live. Oh you make YouTube videos? *cue hate comments*

Yea a lot of the videos on YouTube are downright ridiculous but Steve seems like a nice guy and a lot of the younger generation loves the content he provides regardless of your opinions.

Last edited:
Even more reason for him to choose to have it disappear.

Ahh yup.

I’m all for cat videos. I much prefer them over the political autistic screeching lamenting that the current politicians are doing the same stuff as the last ones did, on Facebook. LOL.

I actually really laughed out loud when I saw some poor dears complaining that the President was playing golf instead of doing work today, remembering their defense of the last guy playing golf.

It was kinda precious in a way. I do love laughing at the sheep deciding who’s going to eat them for dinner.

When i saw he was being investigated I was wondering if it was for removing his shoulder harness once up at cruise? I think he does that in some of TBM videos. I though the pilot had to wear all the belt/harness stuff installed unless nature calls and there's a co-pilot?

When i saw he was being investigated I was wondering if it was for removing his shoulder harness once up at cruise? I think he does that in some of TBM videos. I though the pilot had to wear all the belt/harness stuff installed unless nature calls and there's a co-pilot?

Nope, shoulder harness not required during cruise flight.

91.105(b)
"Each required flight crewmember of a U.S.-registered civil aircraft shall, during takeoff and landing, keep his or her shoulder harness fastened while at his or her assigned duty station."

I thought it was an investigation into his new apparel line, "S1K"

Get your S1K hat today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back