Std Pilot with 220 TT Looking for better flight school in Atlanta,GA

Flight School around Atlanta

• Flight Traning

• Student Pilot

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't see how this is possible. I would think finding a high time independent CFI to assess and get you finished up would be a good way.

Just to repeat what I think it is that you said: You were ripped off and spent $65K on 220 hours of flight training and are still a student pilot.

also, your poll is confusing

welcome to POA, good luck

I have a friend who instructs for Falcon Aviation in Newnan GA. Seems like a decent school. Hopefully your flying is better than your grammar or it's no surprise you are still a student ;-).

We have fixed wing and helicopter training available at KLZU in Gwinnett County. I think there's a school at PDK as well.

65 grand to get you 220 hrs and you're still without a PPL? That school did you a serious injustice taking advantage of you like that. The only school I know of and I'm unqualified to make any recommendations as I'm not in that area, but I know of Superior Flight School at RYY, might be an option for you. GL!

Sounds like you need a lawyer before a CFI.

Only good school I know in GA is in south GA

Go with another CFI. Tell him to give you an honest optinion. Sorry to say, but not everyone is cut out to be a pilot.

65 grand to get you 220 hrs and you're still without a PPL? That school did you a serious injustice taking advantage of you like that.

There are two sides to every story.

I greatly appreciate all the help. What you guys think about ATP or Areo Atlanta flight school

They make me fly twice a day 5 days a week I can upload my logbook let you guys see it

I greatly appreciate all the help. What you guys think about ATP or Areo Atlanta flight school

ATP is like eating dinner at McDonalds vs making your own food.

Yeah, it gets the job done, but not really

As someone said, find an independent flight instructor or one at a small school and get an evaluation, then proceed according to his/her direction...

Sounds like a plan. I will go tomorrow local FBO and do some research and talk to local flight school at KRYY and go from there. Thank you so much everyone.

I laughed when I voted and saw the results. Great poll!

$65K for 220 hours is $295/hr. I know of no one who has ever paid that much per hour for primary flight training.

I know of no one who took anywhere near that amount of hours to get their private.

They made you fly twice a day for 5 days a week? They made you? Those mean bullies!

Nothing about your story as a ring of truth to it.

220hrs and still a student to me means you should not be flying airplanes, there seems to be a problem somewhere.
Flying is hard (correction, not easy) and not everyone takes to it. I think 75% of student pilots eventually quit or give up for an assortment of reasons.. never even soloing, usally a bad CFI or school (sadly both of these are common), and money.
You mentioned ATP, no idea why if you have already invested 65K, I guess another 70K won't hurt.
Your story is hard to believe and disheartening if true.

Relax guys I am not asking you to pay for my flight training just honest personal opinion and share my experience. Chill out guy's it's not end of the world our I am asking gold medal.
I am flying for fun and excitement not for work chill out guy's. SMH ugh.
Don't let the negative comments get to you, go for it. Take the legitimate suggestions. Good luck.

Lol can't tell if troll or not

How can someone fly with you and quote you a price to finish up?
3G is almost half a PPL

Either I am missing something or this thread is not on the up and up.

Mr. Khan very nice man!

Do you have to report STDs on your medical?

I wonder what sort of STD's this guy is flying with.

il_570xN.762335740_cwvp.jpg

Back