Spin Zone or No Spin Zone, That Is The Question...

Spoin Zone or No Spin Zone

• Close The Spin Zone

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Leave It Open With Suspensions For Offenders

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Close It And Open The Skin Zone

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Leave It Alone, It Served Pilots Well

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
Re: **** Zone or No **** Zone, That Is The Question...

Spill over... ;)
I haven't noticed it, but I'm not here as much as I used to be.

So what makes anyone think that removing the Fight Club will make the rest of the arena less contentious?

Spill over... ;)

I had that happen in high school once. Almost had a shotgun marriage because of it. Spill over is NEVER a good thing.

So what makes anyone think that removing the Fight Club will make the rest of the arena less contentious?

There will never be another argument on this board.

Now can someone please tell me what is best - high wing or low wing?

There will never be another argument on this board.

Now can someone please tell me what is best - high wing or low wing?

Low wing twin with Lycomings.

I wish you were right. But sadly you're not and I feel bad about reporting Ben for spillage. I did so about a day or 2 before the announcement.

So you're admitting this is ALL YOUR FAULT!!???

Stop. Breathe. You'll be OK.

Just subtract Jesse's 20,000 and you'll still have a majority voting to remove the sp.n zone.

A Majority in many states said they want to keep the definition of marriage as between one man and one woman.

A Majority in many states said they want to keep the definition of marriage as between one man and one woman.

But the majority in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho said that sheep have to be included. Are you going to honor their minority/majority rights? Hmmmm?

But the majority in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho said that sheep have to be included. Are you going to honor their minority/majority rights? Hmmmm?

Bigots, what do they have against dogs?

So you're admitting this is ALL YOUR FAULT!!???

Yes. I had so much influence that the MC did nothing about the offending post and instead used a broad brush to banish us all.:rolleyes2:

It's quite simple, really. If you disagree with a democratic decision, just keep subdividing to a smaller unit until you get the desired result. Don't like the national consensus? Go to the state. Don't like the state concensus? Go to the county. Don't like that? Go down to the city. Etc. Eventually you will find a small enough group of people who agree with you. :lol:

Yes. I had so much influence that the MC did nothing about the offending post and instead used a broad brush to banish us all.:rolleyes2:
throw-out-the-baby-with-the-bathwater.jpg

Bigots, what do they have against dogs?

Everyone knows that dogs are just camp followers!

Back