Southwest, its your turn....

The world was just as rough and rude and dangerous a generation ago. If not more so. But now everyone carries a video camera...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The world was just as rough and rude and dangerous a generation ago. If not more so. But now everyone carries a video camera...

I believe that is the Crux of it all.
But I believe it also result in more people seeing stuff and exacerbating the problem because then everyone has an opinion everyone vocalizes their opinion everybody thinks their opinion is important because now you can spread your opinion far beyond the water cooler and it feels like it matters.

What is typical?
the new "IN" thing is the airline fight club!

Since the incident where the fella was drug off the plane and received a nice payout from it, now you are seeing and will continue to see massive amounts of clown behavior on aircraft. Every day now there are one or two or three stories about clowns being clowns and blaming the airlines hoping to get their fifteen seconds and a nice check. So after watching the video, it is TYPICAL.

Your next video….should you choose to accept, should be a music video with everybody Kung Fu fighting…..

[7500]I'm actually working on a video with another pilot this afternoon. I should somehow work a fight into it. Pretty excited I'm getting to fly twin for the first time[/7500]

[7500]I'm actually working on a video with another pilot this afternoon. I should somehow work a fight into it. Pretty excited I'm getting to fly twin for the first time[/7500]

There is no need to fight for that red handle.. There is enough chute for everyone! :p:eek:

And let's be frank, deregulation was a huge success, airfares dropped tremendously over the years. This may be a harsh statement but this correlates with a different class of passenger being able to fly...

I don't remember the last time a Black Friday fight broke out at Nordstroms, for instance... this is a comment both about the customer and the airlines.

the new "IN" thing is the airline fight club!

Since the incident where the fella was drug off the plane and received a nice payout from it, now you are seeing and will continue to see massive amounts of clown behavior on aircraft. Every day now there are one or two or three stories about clowns being clowns and blaming the airlines hoping to get their fifteen seconds and a nice check. So after watching the video, it is TYPICAL.

The first rule of airline flight club is ... GET A VIDEO and show everyone.

The guy that got dragged off the airplane got compensated because the airline made an inappropriate response to the situation. These jerks fighting each other just deserve a few days in jail.

Not sure if the "Greyhound crowd" comparison is valid. I used to ride Greyhound and Trailways and I never saw fights. Drunks yes, fights no.

And let's be frank, deregulation was a huge success, airfares dropped tremendously over the years. This may be a harsh statement but this correlates with a different class of passenger being able to fly...

I don't remember the last time a Black Friday fight broke out at Nordstroms, for instance... this is a comment both about the customer and the airlines.

+1. That, and this is just a symptom of our downward spiraling trend. Yes, we've always had people who acted like this, but not on such a large scale.

+1. That, and this is just a symptom of our downward spiraling trend. Yes, we've always had people who acted like this, but not on such a large scale.
I think it only appears that way because almost everyone is carrying a device that will take video now.

Hey now, people back then carried those things too..it was just a little more obvious when you were actually being recorded...

download.jpg

I'm afraid you'll have to check that sir

1905ff0e7aaebb67a1d81343ba2ba193.jpg

Back