Southeast SCBC options, Triple Tree SC00 8/22/2021

d91aa487327bdf960a25dd238f242a2f.jpg

Was really looking forward to this. Best laid plans….

Where? I can if the weather clears.

Eman, maybe I will meet up with you at KMTV sometime...take care.:)

I was actually considering mtv for lunch today. To the north (of me) looks good WX wise. Lemme do a more thorough WX check but it looks doable.

they don't do lunch there
We drove to Triple tree from Greenville. They had a nice presentation from an 18-year-old gentleman that flew a piper cub to every state in the union finishing a month ago. We became lifetime members of the South Carolina breakfast club and got a hat for being the ones who came the furthest.

We drove to Triple tree from Greenville. They had a nice presentation from an 18-year-old gentleman that flew a piper cub to every state in the union finishing a month ago. We became lifetime members of the South Carolina breakfast club and got a hat for being the ones who came the furthest.

did they do lunch? pics?

Eric, I did MTV today for lunch...arrived about 11:15...they were almost full when I arrived. I ate a club sandwich and departed at 12:00 noon..they were telling new diners a one hour wait for food. I made it back to HBI before storms started to build. Simply Suzannes is getting to be a busy place on Sunday .

Eric, I did MTV today for lunch...arrived about 11:15...they were almost full when I arrived. I ate a club sandwich and departed at 12:00 noon..they were telling new diners a one hour wait for food. I made it back to HBI before storms started to build. Simply Suzannes is getting to be a busy place on Sunday .

I came real close to heading up there but the clouds were building up real quick around here and expected to get worse throughout the day. lame excuse, I prob should'a gone, oh well. and yeah, sounds like they need to expand or at least get some help. one time I asked them about getting a kid to help out and she said they couldn't find anyone who wanted to work. crazy stuff. their fried flounder samich is fantastic, as is some of the other stuff I've had there.

Good thing the weather was bad. There was a Production issue at work, so I was on the phone for quite a bit of the early morning. So, I went out after that and got 3 approaches in for some practice, and to burn down the fuel as I need it down to 60 gallons for our trip on Thursday.

Back