Someone fess up...

Like in Russia he'd get better service. :)

24.6 good luck buddy. Made my day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't understand the significance of that part. Did that other pilot mean that the belligerent pilot was going to get his lunch eaten by Approach?

Hmmm... I don't have sound right now so I turned on the Youtube closed captioning.

Poor guy, I don't know why SoCal didn't act on his first call. It's not like they are that busy out there. :cool:

I didn't understand the significance of that part. Did that other pilot mean that the belligerent pilot was going to get his lunch eaten by Approach?

Sounded like it. Hope he has to do the FSDO dance too.

Such an arrogant dumb**s,

Last edited:
I can't even get into the mind of someone like that.

Some Foreign men I know can be eaten alive with machismo .... maybe he's showing off for someone in the cabin.

Or he's just a sphincter spoiled brat who thinks everyone's his servant.

What a tool. I'm sure the ensuing phone call would be a treat to listen to as well.

But seriously there's something to be said for the entertainment value of this type of situation. Once on an XC someone had busted a Charlie and then proceeded to argue with ATC about it. I almost didn't want to accept the next handoff. :D

I can't even get into the mind of someone like that.

Some Foreign men I know can be eaten alive with machismo .... maybe he's showing off for someone in the cabin.

Or he's just a sphincter spoiled brat who thinks everyone's his servant.
He's flying a 152 VFR for crying out loud! Now a Bo, that I could see... ;)

I think the phrase "why you no listen?" says it all.
We have big non-murcan training centers around TX as well, one of the worst ones being Addison. The tower controllers have unbelievable patience and probably some translating device too. I cannot imagine having their job, I would have gone postal a long time ago. :)
Pilots like him give us "normal" pilots a bad name. Cowection: he give bad name. :D

The tower controllers have unbelievable patience and probably some translating device too. I cannot imagine having their job, I would have gone postal a long time ago.

I suspect every time they want to, they remember that they're being recorded and they will have to pay for it.

The tower controllers have unbelievable patience and probably some translating device too. I cannot imagine having their job, I would have gone postal a long time ago. :)
Pilots like him give us "normal" pilots a bad name. Cowection: he give bad name. :D

I worked the tower and approach at an AF pilot training base in the late 70s and we had just over a hundred Iranians learning to fly plus a few other countries. Even a Saudia Prince. Yeah had to be patient And man they were pretty wild dudes, chasing tail even. So much for strict Muslim beliefs but they were under the Shah who I think was a bit more liberal. When he was overthrown they all had to return to Iran and they were very fearful about returning. We even about a half dozen Iranian controller trainees. Oh boy what joy. One of them was learning to fly at the flight school I was at and between 2-3 of us we could not let him solo. Finally he quit thankfully.

seriously, you can't just tell a guy standby and not get back with him. It's obviously unprofessional. o_O

And there's no chance at all that the reason for the standby and following silence was because of a controller change.

Or working other frequencies

seriously, you can't just tell a guy standby and not get back with him. It's obviously unprofessional. o_O

You can if you forget about him! Seen it a million times in my ATC career. OK maybe not a million...

I think the phrase "why you no listen?" says it all.
We have big non-murcan training centers around TX as well, one of the worst ones being Addison. The tower controllers have unbelievable patience and probably some translating device too. I cannot imagine having their job, I would have gone postal a long time ago. :)

I've heard some guys at Addison call in and I could make out almost zero of what they said. Tower will ask them if they have an instructor with them to translate WTF was just said.

Also, that pilot is an ****ole and needs to be slapped. How embarrassing.

Back