Solo... Finally

You could fly out to vegas and finish up my IR :)

That would require me to somehow get out of this office and finish the CFII. Haha.

But I cleaned up nearly 50 old machines from Active Directory today. Boy it feels like REALLY accomplishing something worthwhile for humanity... not.

I’d rather teach you your IR. Seriously. Haha.

That would require me to somehow get out of this office and finish the CFII. Haha.

But I cleaned up nearly 50 old machines from Active Directory today. Boy it feels like REALLY accomplishing something worthwhile for humanity... not.

I’d rather teach you your IR. Seriously. Haha.

Heard that.. I am about to go on vacation for the second time in 2 weeks. This time for 10 days. Dropping the whole infrastructure in the lap of a guy who's been here 3 months. All this when we're starting up our factory.. I am such a D!ck.

Heard that.. I am about to go on vacation for the second time in 2 weeks. This time for 10 days. Dropping the whole infrastructure in the lap of a guy who's been here 3 months. All this when we're starting up our factory.. I am such a D!ck.

Best way to learn! LOL. Well not really. But we’ve all been there.

I’ve done that and had to set a rule... “only the newbie may call me for ANYTHING”.

I’ll answer the poor guy’s calls that has to truly deal with it, and might not even know something exists yet, but not user calls on vacation.

And it’s also a penalty for me that reminds me either I didn’t tell him where the documentation was located or I didn’t write it. :)

Back