So, what do you think of this....?

Some of the smaller items are already out dated and shouldnt be on the list.

His homeowners insurance and car insurance covers most of the loss, minus his deductable. (a "high" deductable of, say, $1000 would cover most of his expenses).

He's a moron for leaving 3AU worth of stuff in sight in his pickup.

enough for now. :)

Good try at updating his personal gear.

I think if Jeremy can afford a Bose, an iPad, a DC headset and a GoPro and is dumb enough to leave his stuff in his truck, he can buy a FliteCom headset himself and get by for a while till he saves up enough money to replace his own gear.

Why not just stand on a corner holding a sign.

Maybe I can use go fund me to raise funds to buy an airplane. Seems to be a lot of gullible people on the internet.

Since it does not seem to be Jeremy who is posting it, I don't have much of an issue with it.

So who wants to start a gofundme so I can hire, er, buy an imported bride? :rofl:

Get it started...I am in for $50.00. :D:D:D

Since it does not seem to be Jeremy who is posting it, I don't have much of an issue with it.

So who wants to start a gofundme so I can hire, er, buy an imported bride? :rofl:

Half the request is to replace two headsets. Jeesh, I've got three and I think total it's all less than $300.

Do you guys leave your flight bag out of sight? Mine is either in my hand, the back seat of the plane, or in my basement. And when I say "flight bag", it's an old sports duffle bag.

Will someone gofundme for first class tickets for my wife and I from Alaska back to New Mexico..??

Or cash so we can drive back and stay at the best resorts along the way?

I am just asking for my wife. She is a foreign bride and is much younger and prettier than myself and deserves good things.

And besides, I really don't want to spend my own money.....:no: :lol:

Will someone gofundme for first class tickets for my wife and I from Alaska back to New Mexico..??

Or cash so we can drive back and stay at the best resorts along the way?

I am just asking for my wife. She is a foreign bride and is much younger and prettier than myself and deserves good things.

And besides, I really don't want to spend my own money.....:no: :lol:

I'm all for helping you with this....wait right there and I'll be right back with the $$$

I think that a Bose headset is a nice accessory to have but definitely not a necessity. He can have a perfectly functional headset for $150. The go pro camera and accessories are not necessary, nor is the iPad kneeboard....then he includes his work I'd badge replacement cost, repair to the truck etc....half the crap on this list isn't needed to fly. Looks like he can be back to flying for $350 for new prescription glasses and a low end but decently working headset. The rest is collateral stuff...that's with the assumption that since he needs a new iPad kneeboard that he has fore flight or similar and doesn't need to replace the paper charts and publications right away....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back