So I bought into a plane

Steven8385

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Steven8385
Bought into a plane partnership the first day flying and as I'm walking out to my plane, this is sitting right next to it.
To freaking cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 386
That would be a great plane for your partnership.

That looks like the Cessna 150 super turbo.....

Bought into a plane partnership the first day flying and as I'm walking out to my plane, this is sitting right next to it.
To freaking cool.

Funny, I think I'm in a partnership with that plane.

What kind of plane did you buy into?

A nicely equipped archer ii, partners are great and the one partner has had the plane the last 17 years. I can't be happier only problem is I went from a half an hour to hour drive to the airport with the club planes on the ramp, to 10 mins and a push out/in service.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 109
Can't firure out how to post more then one at a time off my iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 107
To freaking cool.

Cool, funny thing is, more than likely you can buy a Mig 21 as cheap as the plane you're currently in. Flying it on the other hand would likely cost a tad more.

To freaking cool.

Get some sim time in FSX.....and take that puppy for a spin.

Like others stated...you ARE technically in a partnership. You can argue that once you get er back on the ground. Won't be too big a deal.:D

Interesting that it was parked that close (if it was). When they fly into KAPA they usually get parked well apart from the rest of the planes and they put cones around them as if to say "remain well clear or someone might hurt you."

Can't firure out how to post more then one at a time off my iPad.

The way the iPhones/iPads interface with the PoA board software, you can only do one at a time for attachments.

Very nice Archer. You are going to have a good time with it.

Yeah, that is a nice plane, congrats! I have a cherokee 180 (1965) myself, love the plane. Low wings rule :)

Yeah flew it Sunday and very pleased with my desicion.

Interesting that it was parked that close (if it was). When they fly into KAPA they usually get parked well apart from the rest of the planes and they put cones around them as if to say "remain well clear or someone might hurt you."

I see it both ways, I think it's an airport management deal to decide. I've been parked right next to transiting military equipment on the FBO ramp some places, other places they are on sequestered ramp alone.:dunno:

Why didn't you offer the pilot to trade rides? :D

I tried it once and lucked out, got to ride (AND FLY) the T-6 Texan! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was driving a bomb lift on the flight line and had to pull over for an F-16. I signaled we should swap and he gave me the thumbs up. Never got to fly in a 16. Probably good, I would have been sick for a month. I maintain T-6 simulators for the airforce now and got a familiarization flight in one. I was sick for 3 days! But I did get about 30 minutes stick time before I was made sick. hahaha

Great looking plane and congrats. I own a Cherokee 180 and love it. They really are great stable planes and one of the cheaper ones to maintain and fly. Enjoy!!

here is my plane next to a T-45

Attachments

• 20150510_190058.jpg
    20150510_190058.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I had an Archer just like that and painted it, still have it. Best part is that I can still afford to fly it regularly unlike your ramp mate. That said, more than happy to pay my share to keep those in the air. It's the one part of our federal budget that we get a benefit from!

I was driving a bomb lift on the flight line and had to pull over for an F-16. I signaled we should swap and he gave me the thumbs up. Never got to fly in a 16. Probably good, I would have been sick for a month. I maintain T-6 simulators for the airforce now and got a familiarization flight in one. I was sick for 3 days! But I did get about 30 minutes stick time before I was made sick. hahaha

Great looking plane and congrats. I own a Cherokee 180 and love it. They really are great stable planes and one of the cheaper ones to maintain and fly. Enjoy!!

here is my plane next to a T-45

Did a lot of flying in those Orange and White jets into KMEI...that picture makes me miss it a little bit; also the free hot dogs and popcorn...not to mention the waffles!

Did a lot of flying in those Orange and White jets into KMEI...that picture makes me miss it a little bit; also the free hot dogs and popcorn...not to mention the waffles!

Oh man yeah, that's why I fly down there..WAFFLES and ice cream!

Back