Sneak preview of the new bird

:cheers: :happydance:

Looks nice! Should be a fun toy to fly grandkids in, or for YE weekends. You're going to love it.

Post up some cockpit photos when you can.

Awesome!

Is that an automatic tow bar thingy ?

You gots all the toys.

I see something like this and all I can think of is - what an accomplishment, and on so many levels. You have a lot to be proud of.

Also, you have a stunning plane!!!

Too cool, congratulations! Where do I sign up for a ride?

Well done, you're living the dream. Experimental is the future.

From a moving van with wings to this? That's quite a swing.

Looks super nice, though!

Wow! That's a switch from what you had before!

This has been a goal plane for me for a few years now. I've been waiting for a good one to come up for sale for awhile and this one just popped up.

I have a great support group in place (two of my neighbors own Nanchang's). I have formal training in the type scheduled. Very excited.

You are definately sliding upwards on the respect-o-meter ... ;)

I sure hope there’s some upsidedowny type stuff in this one.

It’s an incredibly fun aircraft. Once you get past the kph and mm of mercury issues…..

I sure hope there’s some upsidedowny type stuff in this one.
Nope. I’ve done some, but not with the camera yet. I only have a dozen hours in the plane.

Except that verily it lacketh conventional gear.

Yeah there is that ... :cryin:

But it does that hide-a-way thingy so that's pretty cool. Appears the nose wheel does a bit of spinning in flight too.

Must be weird for the instructor to say "left rudder..."

It might as well be conventional gear with the crazy steering and braking it has.

Posts like this make me regret not putting a higher priority on building wealth when I had the chance.

I had the opportunity but didn't know what I didn't know. Pre-internet it was not so easy to learn about things you had no direct connection to.

Also, I was stupid and spent everything I made on having fun. I think there would have been a happy balance if I had understood life better!

BTW - that is a freakin awesome plane and my opinion is you should be proud of yourself for achieving such a dream!

Back