Skyvector issues?

psween

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
psween
I like to use Skyvector for initial flight planning, and the last two day have been unable to pull up charts. I just get a gray screen and no chart or planning box. Is it my end, or is the website down or out for some reason?

seems to be workin aight for me on ms edge

Thanks, will have to try on a different device, see what's up on my end.

Working here on the east coast ... :D

anyone else unable to get to skyvector?

I had issues with skyvector when the admin told me to f*** off in an email after the site overhaul a few years back.

Haven't been there since. Blocked it on all networks I maintain.

I had issues with skyvector when the admin told me to f*** off in an email after the site overhaul a few years back.

Lol that’s not extreme at all.

What do you mean you blocked it? You mean so no one else can access the site?

Does your network maintenance contracts allow you to unilaterally decide what sites get blocked?

Does your network maintenance contracts allow you to unilaterally decide what sites get blocked?
I will guarantee that he'd have been fired from at least two places I've worked for that. I saw a sergeant lose a strip (and pay and position) for messing with the system.
Know your place.

I will guarantee that he'd have been fired from at least two places I've worked for that. I saw a sergeant lose a strip (and pay and position) for messing with the system.
Know your place.
Lol that’s not extreme at all.

What do you mean you blocked it? You mean so no one else can access the site?

Owners can do what owners do. Who's gonna fire me? Me? No contracts, and I'm not military. I know exactly where my place is.

The Skyvector admin is...abrasive...to say the least. I was also told to f*** off in an email after the overhaul. They literally said to me, "We don't care what our customers want, we instead force them to take what we give them."

To be fair to Skyvector, they have provided a great service at a great price.

Back