Single women pilot looking for flight partner

On behalf of the National Neanderthal Defense League, I invite you to retract your statement. The behavior you describe does not reflect the official views of Neanderthals or the NNDL.

It was those scuzzy Cro-Magnons anyway. :)
No retractions from me today. :D

Hmm my type?... lol right now...anyone who ISN'T a musician has a fair chance. Lmao

A joke I heard from my fellow musicians:

Q. What's a musician without a significant other?

A. Homeless!

:yes:
Gee, I did't know this would be so fun for everyone, but I appreciate everyone's input, either insensitive or being a gentleman.

Flying; sigh have not been in the air for 20 ish years. I have flown, Comanche 250, Cardinal, Cessna 140 taildragger , Cessna 150.

My Mother and I won the Palms to Pines Air Race in the 1970's. Flown Power Puff.

Was a 99er years ago, but they don't want to lose thier man, LOL

I am 5'3" blue eyes, brown hair, great personality. Was in the Saving Mr. Banks movie. Non-smoker, have to have a non-smoker.

Looking for a friend at first, maybe blossom to something else.
Oh, I played what was the most expensive game, I won!

Congrats on the powder puff win! That is actually really cool. :yes:

Lots of men pilots to choose from so be picky. ;).

I have a buddy that just lost his wife this past summer to a long illness. He is ready to start dating again. Move to Nebraska! :rofl:

Wish I could get my fiance to go flying with me.....

My fiancee would go with me but after seeing a picture of someone's Piper Cub sitting on its nose with 2 people she sort of knew dead she decided that now that she is my wife that flying is a no go.

My fiancee would go with me but after seeing a picture of someone's Piper Cub sitting on its nose with 2 people she sort of knew dead she decided that now that she is my wife that flying is a no go.

Sorry to hear that. My wife still flies in spite of the friends we've lost over the years.

So, two new single women show up and Ed changes his avatar to something cute and inviting.

Hmmmmm...coincidence?...I think not!

:goofy:

Maybe I'll change my avatar to a puppy dog or some crap like that.

Gee, I did't know this would be so fun for everyone, but I appreciate everyone's input, either insensitive or being a gentleman.

!

Welcome to POA...... Where you get the best of both worlds.... And it is free too... :wink2:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Oh so much for a great laugh, I haven't stopped chuckling. Sorry not move to Nebraska, love weather on west coast.

Have to, not getting any younger. Thanks on the wins, great stories to tell grandkids, but have to be able to remember them, lol

If you lived in NorCal, you and Kimberly could probably go out man-stalki....err....yeah man-stalking works.

Music and pilot, sure that sounds fun!

It's more common than you might think.

I do pit orchestras and jazz. At a big band a few weeks ago, the bone section was a private pilot (me) on lead, a former tower controller on 2nd, a former FBO worker (3rd) and a commercial pilot (bass). The best bone player we've had flew heavies for UAL. One of the other bands has a PP/ASEL/IA playing bass bone.

Of course all of us have day jobs except for the tower controller (he's retired).

A local jazz combo I have no connection with had their promo photo taken in front of a Gee Bee. I doubt that could haul much gear, but it sure sounds fun.

But all of us are married. Sorry.

I do pit orchestras and jazz. At a big band a few weeks ago, the bone section was a private pilot (me) on lead, a former tower controller on 2nd, a former FBO worker (3rd) and a commercial pilot (bass). The best bone player we've had flew heavies for UAL. One of the other bands has a PP/ASEL/IA playing bass bone.

Of course all of us have day jobs except for the tower controller (he's retired).

A local jazz combo I have no connection with had their promo photo taken in front of a Gee Bee. I doubt that could haul much gear, but it sure sounds fun.

It's funny. I see a very high correlation between geeks (I'm in networks and systems engineering), music, and flying. In my day job as a geek more than 70 percent of my staff and peers are musical, and more than 40 percent are into general aviation as pilots, meat bombs, or passengers.

Speaking of instruments...I am looking for a Bari Sax. Keep an eye...and ear...out for me. Maybe one of your fellow musicians has or know of one for sale.

Carry on

It's funny. I see a very high correlation between geeks (I'm in networks and systems engineering), music, and flying. In my day job as a geek more than 70 percent of my staff and peers are musical, and more than 40 percent are into general aviation as pilots, meat bombs, or passengers.

No kidding.

I didn't mention that the big band was a NASA employees club led by an aviation controls guy, and the one with the IA bass bone began life at Lockheed (50 years ago!). When I lived in your neck of the woods, Goddard Space Flight Center staged an annual musical. And they still do -- www.madtheater.org

...I do pit orchestras and jazz. At a big band a few weeks ago, the bone section was a private pilot (me) on lead, a former tower controller on 2nd, a former FBO worker (3rd) and a commercial pilot (bass). The best bone player we've had flew heavies for UAL. One of the other bands has a PP/ASEL/IA playing bass ...

I'm current on bass bone, and can cover the inner parts if needed. We should do a bone players' fly-in.

Speaking of instruments...I am looking for a Bari Sax. Keep an eye...and ear...out for me. Maybe one of your fellow musicians has or know of one for sale.

Carry on

<edit: Check forum.saxontheweb.net forums. >

Last edited:
HAHA.. THATS ONE OF MY MOST FAV. JOKES OF ALL TIME! LMAO I JUST TOLD IT TO SOMEONE ON NEW YEARS EVE. THATS HILARIOUS

Bari Sax is the most awesome reed.... When I was in school I recorded a big band every week for an advanced arranging class, and once a guy brought in a James Brown Medley. The Bari player was having such a great time with that chart. I put a pair of RE-20s on him and that really brought him to the front of the mix while still being able to hear everything else.

I can TOTALLY see a connection between music & flying... with music you either 'feel it' or you dont. You can still be a 'fan' of music & love 'listening' to it.. but it doesnt resonate in your soul.

If you lived in NorCal, you and Kimberly could probably go out man-stalki....err....yeah man-stalking works.

Except Kimberly expressed a prefence for NOT dating pilots.

Back