Single women pilot looking for flight partner

phantasey

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Phantasey
Looking in the Camarillo, Ca area . It is hard to find someone that is single who can talk planes, etc. Anyone can help please.

Missing the air time. God bless

My suggestion? Participate more in the forums here, let people get to know you. You'll make a bunch of friends.

A post like this early in your participation raises some questions.

Best wishes,

How many "Single women" are participating in this quest "in the Camarillo, CA area?"

HR

Phantesy - you probably need to make it clear. Are you a single woman pilot, or are you looking for a single woman pilot?

And I hope that I'm earning karmic points by not making any of the obvious jokes in this thread (yet).

Are you a single woman pilot, or are you looking for a single woman pilot?
There is a third obvious option - she is a single woman (non-pilot or pilot) looking for a male partner pilot.

Removed. My apologies for being rude.

:D

Last edited:
BobThePilot Please report to the white courtesy phone... we have your next victi-- uhh--- volunteer...

She needs to post a photo and give us stats so we can compute a weight and balance. :D

Well, THAT didn't take long.

One of my former pvt students is a young lady now going to college not too far from there. I'd be happy to provide contact info.

Not that it applies to this thread but are there any pilot dating sites out there? I mean we have one for farmers but what about pilots???

She needs to post a photo and give us stats so we can compute a weight and balance. :D

Ask me how that goes when you do that. Lol

Look up a thread I started with obstinate in the title.

Not that it applies to this thread but are there any pilot dating sites out there? I mean we have one for farmers but what about pilots???

The pilot population is
94% dudes, 6% chicks

I don't see that site doing very well.

I'm guessing Herman Munster in a dress would definitely require less than a full bag of gas.

So everyone is funny tonight, but thanks for the suggestions.

I am a women, single, private pilot, single engine, moved to the area recently, looking for a gentleman pilot who is single himself, non-smoker, who may become more than friends.
I am 55, cute, was a contestant on the Price is Right last year and won.

Trying to figure out how to add a photo to my profile.

Tell us more about your game show experience?

I am a women, single, private pilot, single engine, moved to the area recently, looking for a gentleman pilot who is single himself, non-smoker, who may become more than friends.

See, I'm glad I held back comments. We have another pilot winner on the forum that I know of - but he's already got a terrific wife.

2nd person called down, won on the 5th game, Ended up winning 8,000 worth o f stuff, Did not win on wheel to get to showcase, It was a blast!

Guess I may have a chance to find someone with the statistics in my favor. :)

The pilot population is
94% dudes, 6% chicks

I don't see that site doing very well.

And as women in Alaska say...

"The odds are good but the goods are odd!"

:goofy:

I believe the pilot population to be suitably representative of that also.

Another option for you is to find a guy interested in going places with you, not necessarily in flying, since you do that yourself. Pick areas close to you with museums or restaurants close by. You can rent a car or borrow a crew car to extend your range. Join a local chapter of the EAA. Participate in their flyins and flyouts. Same with the 99's.

I was like all jizzed about this thread until I discovered it would be kind of like dating my mom.

I was like all jizzed about this thread until I discovered it would be kind of like dating my mom.

Thankfully not everyone here is a rude man-child. I'm sure she'll do just fine.

Now, back to your video games, son.

Last edited:

Been there, wasn't impressed.

Go back to Xbox, and leave the lady alone.

Best of luck Phantasey. I used to live in Simi and flew out of Camarillo a lot.

A guy posting under SAC ARROW on the Purple Board is looking for a female pilot, I think.

Dale

She's younger than my wife or me, so you're a young whippersnapper. I wish her all the luck. I'm not available (happily married, don't live in California), but I'm sure she'll find someone with similar interests.

Oh, and, phantasy, welcome to POA. We hope you'll stick around and tell us about your flying.

LOL, same dude as above who doesn't seem to have an Oedipal desire.

Or is taking about 20+ years off his own age. He's older than me, and she's not old enough to be my mom.

Or is taking about 20+ years off his own age. He's older than me, and she's not old enough to be my mom.

If she's 12 years older than you or more, she's old enough to be your mom. She's just a couple years older than me, but on the wrong coast.

I'd take you up on a first date but I am in Miami. LOL.

Back