Single pilots (and I don't mean engine!)

was that the one with the machete in the middle of the night Henning?

Last posting seems to be from 2007. Is anybody out there?

Last posting seems to be from 2007. Is anybody out there?

Crypt.Keeper.jpg

You rang?

Trapper John

I'm recently single again. I used to fly with an IFR rating out of San Diego 20 years ago. Looking for my next Mr. Right...any ideas where to look?

Currently finishing out the winter in Yuma, AZ but will be moving to my main residence in Sandpoint, ID next month.

Dogs are good; I have 3...large, small and x-small (under 3 lbs.). Don't have a plane but have motor boat and sailboats.

I'm recently single again. I used to fly with an IFR rating out of San Diego 20 years ago. Looking for my next Mr. Right...any ideas where to look?

Currently finishing out the winter in Yuma, AZ but will be moving to my main residence in Sandpoint, ID next month.

Frozen meals section at the grocery store!

Some single pilots can be found at Gastons, Wings FlyBQ and 6Y9er but I really can't vouch for their integrity:skeptical:

Perhaps they have a single pilots event at Osh!

Some single pilots can be found at Gastons, Wings FlyBQ and 6Y9er but I really can't vouch for their integrity:skeptical:

I won't even vouch for myself! :arf:

I'm a 42 year old single (divorced) dad. I fly a PA32-260 and love to go places in it (rather than just flying around). I love Baja, the wine country and fly a lot around the south west. Anyone know where single women pilots hang out? :D

I haven't officially put myself on the market yet, but maybe now's the time!?

Problem is Mike Vogler posted that about 2 years ago. His situation might have, er, um, changed a bit since then.

Someone reopened it - inspired me to think about it at least.

"Send picture of airplane" amirite?

I don't know that PoA would make a very good dating site. Can alphas really match with alphas?

Moreover, I'm taken. What's left? The bottom of the barrel, ladies.

That is not a bad ratio, but then I was in the engineering program where it was two women to 100 men.

I remember my freshman year in engineering. 750+ men, 7 women. Four years later when I graduated, 22 women, same number of men.

At the time, there was a required TTS 7 am "colloquium" for all freshmen, which made it 1) easy to count the women and 2) really obvious when one of them wasn't there. I was exempt on Saturdays because I was in the band, and football in Texas is more sacred than all other things.

Stop by the Women in Aviation booth at OSH, and find out when the Women Fly photo will be taken. Last year there were what, a few hundred women?

Oooh! Read the first (old) page about what hot commodities we women pilots are, and thought I ought to show it to Himself. "You better appreciate me, you hear? 'Cause there's lots more where you came from."

Then I thought again. After 40 years, this one's very nearly housebroken, he comes when he's called, he keeps me warm on cold nights, and he cleans up his own backyard. Comparing him to two-legged friends, this one has some sterling qualities, chief among them, he doesn't compete with me for the Mooney's left seat. I think I'll just keep him.

Good luck to the rest of y'all.

I was going to say the same thing....Join and you become a 66. Or is that only for spouses, I don't remember.
Actually the menfolk are only considered to be 48 1/2's. Only half as good as the women!

I haven't officially put myself on the market yet, but maybe now's the time!?
Hmm. You get bonus points for the open cockpit!

My wife supports my flying, and those that know us tell me she's a saint. So I'm not gonna be on the market any time soon.

My dogs support my flying, they just wish I'd bring back all those dogs they smell on me rather than leaving them at the other shelters.

I refuse to even consider ever getting married again!
I always swore I would never get married and it seems like it's one of the goals I'm going to accomplish successfully!

I always swore I would never get married and it seems like it's one of the goals I'm going to accomplish successfully!

My mom swore she'd never raise a child in the city. I spent the first 18 years of my life in Manhattan.

I'm not sure whether that means I wasn't a child or I wasn't raised. :yikes:

"Send picture of airplane" amirite?

I don't know that PoA would make a very good dating site. Can alphas really match with alphas?

Moreover, I'm taken. What's left? The bottom of the barrel, ladies.

Well, POA wasn't around way back when, but I did meet my spouse on the AOPA boards. (Chat room, to be specific.)

10+ years and I haven't pushed him out of the plane yet. :lol:

Back