Single pilots (and I don't mean engine!)

Well, POA wasn't around way back when, but I did meet my spouse on the AOPA boards. (Chat room, to be specific.)
I think there are least a couple couples who met on POA....

Actually, I believe those 99s' better (?) halves are called 49 1/2s. That's what you get when you do the hard math without a calculator.

You mean that one that was so over the top? Hell, I don't have a copy of that. That was like 2 years ago.

Actually, I believe those 99s' better (?) halves are called 49 1/2s. That's what you get when you do the hard math without a calculator.
or when you're old and forgetful, or when you're not as smart as your average woman! :)

Found it:

Looking for that one. Age 34.

So, I've spent the better part of a decade putting the social life on the back burner and setting myself up in a comfortable financial situation. I've got the mortgage paid off, I've got the truck and motorcycle paid off, and I just bought myself a Corvette as a pre-midlife-crisis-fun-car. Now I am looking for that special someone who can come into my life, stay a few years, and then tear my heart out through my chest, while emptying my bank account and ruining my financial standing. Bonus points given to those that will forbid me from doing the things I currently enjoy. Extra consideration will also be bestowed upon those that are in shape now, but will immediately let themselves go, quit their job, and put on 50lbs within a month of being in a committed relationship. Even though you will do nothing but lounge around the house all day, you will ensure that I come home from work to a messy house and then demand we go out to dinner again. I would also really like someone who will drive a wedge between myself and the social circles I am currently tied to, and assimilate me into her social groups no matter how much I say I can not stand her friends.

I'm almost 6'3", in decent shape, blonde hair and blue eyes. I would tell you more about my personality, but it really does not matter as you will do everything in your power to change everything about me before leaving me a tattered shell of myself when you tell me it's over.

Responses with pictures move to the head of the line. Women without a sense of humor need not apply.

I'm surprised I didn't find someone with this ad. :rofl:

Ed, I happen to think that ad is brilliant.

I should update it since I've added the Comanche to the stable, and see what turds I can stir up this time around.

JOOC, what response ensued last time?

My dogs support my flying, they just wish I'd bring back all those dogs they smell on me rather than leaving them at the other shelters.

Do they make you lay down on the floor and sniff you for 20 minutes every time you come back from a trip?

Do they make you lay down on the floor and sniff you for 20 minutes every time you come back from a trip?

Usually they sniff me for 20 minutes while I'm sitting in my chair. If I choose to lay down on the floor, they usually just lay down and curl up next to me. They make good pillows.

Ed, your avatar sucks. And I still haven't been able to actually look at it I just scroll really fast by it.

Ed, your avatar sucks. And I still haven't been able to actually look at it I just scroll really fast by it.

Does that mean you're replying to his personal ad?

Saying that is just going to encourage him to start a thread about something really groty, like earwigs...

Trapper John

I should update it since I've added the Comanche to the stable, and see what turds I can stir up this time around.

Man, that was priceless Ed!!! How did I miss that the first time around? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man, that was priceless Ed!!! How did I miss that the first time around? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think I posted it on here. I emailed a copy of it to a few people, I'm guessing Adam must have been one of them. It was like 2 years ago, and who got it wasn't written to my brain's hard drive. Just kept in RAM storage.

Back