Sheepskin Seat Covers

Cervieres

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Antione
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a sheepskin seat cover for Cessna 182/206? Thanks.

Paging [mention]Sinistar [/mention]

What is the benefit for sheepskin?

We had a set that came with the plane we bought last year. We threw them away. Didn’t want someone else’s arse sweat. Plus they were itchy.

We had a set that came with the plane we bought last year. We threw them away. Didn’t want someone else’s arse sweat. Plus they were itchy.

Same here - except I didn't buy my plane last year and they weren't itchy, just stinky.

I run Mohair on my 170 Businessliner. Chicks dig Mohair.

Apparently, a timeless thing. :D

...Ooh wah, ooh wah cool, cool kitty
Tell us about the boy from New York City

He's really down
And he's no clown
He has the finest penthouse I've ever seen in town
And he's cute
In his mohair suit
And he keeps his pockets full of spending loot
Ooh whee, say you ought to come and see
His dueling scar
And brand new car...

HATE THEM! Never, ever found then to be “cool”

Did you find your seat covers? I have a pair that were in a 210 we sold a few years ago. I have no use for them anymore.

I ended up ordering and Aerosheep cover. Just needed one for the pilot's seat. The family rides in the back and has no interest in co-pilot duties. Cheers.

I ended up ordering and Aerosheep cover. Just needed one for the pilot's seat. The family rides in the back and has no interest in co-pilot duties. Cheers.
OK, If you or anyone else can use them I will give them away if you pay the shipping. As I recall they were in good shape on the top side but the elastic straps that held them to the seats may need some attention.

@Briar Rabbit , I’m not so savvy at POA. I think I Sent you a PM. Technically, I started a “conversation”. I’m interested.

Back