Serious question regarding required placards

A federal employee "charged in state court" for doing his job is pretty funny too.
Yeah. But, one should only kick a person so much when they're down. Besides, I thought you were "tried" in court and "charged" before hand. But what do we know... we're only "geniuses.":rolleyes:

Yeah. But, one should only kick a person so much when they're down. Besides, I thought you were "tried" in court and "charged" before hand. But what do we know... we're only "geniuses.":rolleyes:

Speak for yourself. I’m an idiot and I can prove it.

I have friends and family that are Federal employees and they are difficult if not impossible to terminate regardless of how inept they are.

I've known a few. Typically it's due to time card fraud - saying you worked when you didn't. That seems to be a pretty easy termination.

Now why would a person who doesn't own the airplane and wasn't operating it be dealing with an ASI who had questions about it in the first place?

This was what makes the whole thing not make sense to me too. If I'm not flying an airplane I don't own, the ASI's inspection has nothing to do with me and I should have no involvement.

I've known a few. Typically it's due to time card fraud - saying you worked when you didn't. That seems to be a pretty easy termination.

Funny you mention that.

Years ago when I went to a state job the person I replaced had been terminated for "falsifying a time sheet."

Another one that was terminated was guilty of stealing a woman's cell phone. Had it in his vehicle and they knew it. They actually offered him a way out when they asked him, "could it be that when picking up your stuff you accidentally picked up her phone by mistake?" He either didn't realize the way out they gave him or figured that finally telling the truth was best. He admitted it (the cameras don't lie) and was sent packing.

Back