Seeking flight friends

It was a joke, Henning. Meant to imply that some here truly believe that if it ain't white and amerikun...or more accurately...white and Texan...then it's automatically suspicious...

Oh, no worries, I got your meaning, just filling in a bit for those who so believe.;)

Whoever imparted that ridiculous notion on you was just pulling your leg.

It's not untrue though for the majority. It's just that the biggest thing that the Internet developed is *******s. People who due to fear, doubts of self worth, and general stature who before were cowed to the point of never being able to properly develop are now given full dispensation of ability to be an ******* at no personal risk. The fact that they do so at every opportunity is what makes things seem disproportionate towards *******s.

Oh, o.k. the white Texan guy is a stereotyping racist ...

I forgot that in this PC drug fueled homosexual tribe I'm from, your legitimacy is not to be questioned OP.

As a matter of fact, I owe you an apology for us being such nasty Americans all around for decades, and I bow down to you like our president does to other leaders. Kill me if you want to. Kill us all. I would if I were you. If you don't, our leaders will kill you eventually if you don't agree with our bankers.

The funny thing is, you would rather that than transfer to a hydrogen script global currency backed and redeemable in real resource that EVERYBODY needs, water, electricity, and heat. This would bring us into compliance with the constitutional prohibition on fiat currency and get rid of the European banking families that they fought a revolution to escape. We could use the benefits to fund the common defense and general welfare. We can provide a benefit rather than charge a tax to fund our society. At the same time we provide a Sharia compliant method of exchange with Islam ending the Quoranic justification to the call to Jihad. You can participate in cash or H2 script credit equally well, since it is the common commodity set everyone needs, it makes a perfect medium of exchange, unencumbered by the current financial industry. It provides the people a real choice, not in what propaganda to follow and who to be mad at, but a real choice to make a difference and make the world a better place.

All this is possible, yet the idea is met with nothing but resistance.

The funny thing is, you would rather that than transfer to a hydrogen script global currency backed and redeemable in real resource that EVERYBODY needs, water, electricity, and heat. This would bring us into compliance with the constitutional prohibition on fiat currency and get rid of the European banking families that they fought a revolution to escape. We could use the benefits to fund the common defense and general welfare. We can provide a benefit rather than charge a tax to fund our society. At the same time we provide a Sharia compliant method of exchange with Islam ending the Quoranic justification to the call to Jihad. You can participate in cash or H2 script credit equally well, since it is the common commodity set everyone needs, it makes a perfect medium of exchange, unencumbered by the current financial industry. It provides the people a real choice, not in what propaganda to follow and who to be mad at, but a real choice to make a difference and make the world a better place.

All this is possible, yet the idea is met with nothing but resistance.

You don't have to sell me on this fantasyland of fiat value since they took us off the gold standard.

If you watch the ourtright blatant manipulation of the precious metals and commodity markets to feed this beast until it dies, you understand just how deep the problem goes.

Even to the most optimistic Wall Street fan, you point out the derivatives markets and everything else pales in comparison. Throw in HF trading, and the deck is stacked.

You don't have to sell me on this fantasyland of fiat value since they took us off the gold standard.

If you watch the ourtright blatant manipulation of the precious metals and commodity markets to feed this beast until it dies, you understand just how deep the problem goes.

Even to the most optimistic Wall Street fan, you point out the derivatives markets and everything else pales in comparison. Throw in HF trading, and the deck is stacked.

Right, you have to give the people a choice in markets. We don't have a Free Market as you point out, in order to have a Free Market, you have to have a competing market as well, not just competition within the market. Create a hydrogen market that operates differently, give the people a choice and see which market thrives; the one encumbered and based on fiat currency, or the one unencumbered, based and backed in real resource need.

The guy sounds like he is being intentionally abrasive. My advice is to let this thread die.

Abrasive? This guy is trolling people hard, just like CTLSi.

The sad part is many in here believe him.

Many of you are assuming a lot about me. I'm not a Muslim. I have a love of the land is just wanting to get some time on the fly with the others. I am looking to get a tourist visa, and fly only no work nor study, so this command is allowed. I think you Americans owe it to someone like me. If you want to do the right thing that you volunteer your time. I am very sad the way they were rude to me.

Ramp, give it up. It's not going to work out for you. Your english is horrible. You're not understanding us and getting confused so imagine how confused you're going to be trying to fly here. You probably not even comprehending this message... This is like talking to a goat. I don't know why I'm bothering.

Just stay away. You don't belong here. You appear to be too dumb to be a pilot. Please don't take that as an insult it is just an observation based on your actions. And if you are a pilot... God help us and please stay away. We don't want you flying here.

Just go.

I ask a possible foreign (we won't go there) guy to prove himself up a little more and I get labeled a neanderthal racial profiling Texan.

Welcome to America.

The gates wide open ramp, come on in. Try Laredo. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:
Please to come flying with me. Many skyscrapers to look over and also practice of pilot for many hours. Glorious opportunity to repay someone like you a thing which is owed. Is so fantastic!

I await your kindest reply at the soon chance.

Your exalted brother in aviation

Mike

Please to come flying with me. Many skyscrapers to look over and also practice of pilot for many hours. Glorious opportunity to repay someone like you a thing which is owed. Is so fantastic!

Mike

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

guaranteed way to get help .... "you owe me" .... :facepalm:

gotta admit - trolling techniques straight out of trolling101 ... what's next?

"My brother-in-law's sister's uncle was minister of finance and needs help transferring 280 metric tonnes of gold out of the country. Please to forward your bank account information to share in reward for transfer of materials."

I let all of you ****ers now I'm getting my questions on education gave no response is genuine and honorable. Americans let us know why you ask? The answer is simple. Rape you and your ancestors with the world for centuries and have been using us for monetary gain. Everything today in American is based on centuries of theft.

Mike

I will fly with you thank you.

Ramp, give it up. It's not going to work out for you. Your english is horrible. You're not understanding us and getting confused so imagine how confused you're going to be trying to fly here. You probably not even comprehending this message... This is like talking to a goat. I don't know why I'm bothering.

Just stay away. You don't belong here. You appear to be too dumb to be a pilot. Please don't take that as an insult it is just an observation based on your actions. And if you are a pilot... God help us and please stay away. We don't want you flying here.

Just go.

go **** you!

I let all of you ****ers now I'm getting my questions on education gave no response is genuine and honorable. Americans let us know why you ask? The answer is simple. Rape you and your ancestors with the world for centuries and have been using us for monetary gain. Everything today in American is based on centuries of theft.

"Centuries", yea all two of them! You seem to be mixing up the UK with the US.

Who's "us?" To my knowledge, Americans haven't been using East Indians for monetary gain for centuries. And the Brits, maybe only one century.

"Centuries", yea all two of them! You seem to be mixing up the UK with the US.

No, they really are the same since 1913, that's when we let the European banking families back in after the Revolution was fought to escape them and the burden of fiat currency. We got back into that with the Federal Reserve Act and have been at war defending them since.

Do you have a sister?

girl-2.jpg

No, they really are the same since 1913, that's when we let the European banking families back in after the Revolution was fought to escape them and the burden of fiat currency. We got back into that with the Federal Reserve Act and have been at war defending them since.

So that makes it a single century for the U.S. vs valid centuries for the U.K. He said centuries...He is mixing up the U.S. and the U.K.

That coming from a guy with a U.K. IP address.

Blame everyone else...it is their fault. :rolleyes:

OK, let me settle this right here, right now.

It's all my fault.

There. Can we move on, now?

America and the Western world, you have a debt to pay to the world. Because of his life for your upbringing and what you did the previous generation. And that in turn is based on his previous generation. And so on back through the ages. Are based on your life today after stealing from the rest of the world their ancestors in America and in Europe. Your actions become rich, but because the rest of the world was held back. Now you democracy and you can easily forget about the rights of others that have found.

:yes:

America and the Western world, you have a debt to pay to the world. Because of his life for your upbringing and what you did the previous generation. And that in turn is based on his previous generation. And so on back through the ages. Are based on your life today after stealing from the rest of the world their ancestors in America and in Europe. Your actions become rich, but because the rest of the world was held back. Now you democracy and you can easily forget about the rights of others that have found.

Settle down there skippy! When you get upset your English gets really bad. It makes it almost impossible to understand what it is you are trying to say. You might try rolling some of that anger up and setting it aside. Go get an education, get a job, save your money, and start a business. No one owes you anything. Period.

Please forgive me for my outburst. I propose to have a solution. I will traveled to America and will enrolled in a flight school and will received a certification. Please to propose a location.

I am gentle and peaceful.

Please forgive me for my outburst. I propose to have a solution. I will traveled to America and will enrolled in a flight school and will received a certification. Please to propose a location.

In the spirit of forgiveness, try Dean International in Miami.

http://flymiami.com/

Best of luck to you.

If America is so evil, then why do you want to come over here to gain flight experience? Wouldn't you then be participating in the raping and pillaging of the rest of the world?

If America is so evil, then why do you want to come over here to gain flight experience? Wouldn't you then be participating in the raping and pillaging of the rest of the world?

Simple. It is the easiest, the cheapest, and the country with the most plentiful supply of planes and instructors. There is nowhere else to become a pilot faster and for less money.

When someone has something "personal" to gain, they can put their hatred aside just long enough to enjoy the benefits, then once they have "their benefit" they can hate us again.

And the world says WE are the hypocrites....:dunno: Wait, that was Henning... Nevermind. :lol:

Thank you for your apology.

Back