Russian Airbus down

Yes, I understand what it's "official" use is and why armies including ours can "legally" use it, but when you drop it purposely on people, it's chemical warfare. Now I don't know what the Russians did, or didn't do, but the accusation was that they dropped it on ISIS fighters. If that is so, that's chemical warfare in my book.

No biggie, it'll go nuclear before it's all over, they know how to poke the bear, and they are poking every bear there is.

So all of these terrorist attacks are an attempt to provoke and start this war. Unfortunately for ISIS, the coming armageddon will only be for them.

Not if they do it right. Their goal is to bring armageddon for everyone, including themselves. They managed to get the Russians in close proximity to the Americans. The French and English are there too. They have Sunnis right on the border with Shia and the Jews are next door. They just need to add in the Chinese and the Indians for a full house. It shouldn't be tough to get them there.

Then add a random nuke to the mix...

ISIS goal is to start a war with the west in the middle east which they believe will bring about armageddon and send them all to heaven, or banish the infidels or whatever. I know I have the start a war and bring about armageddon part right.

So all of these terrorist attacks are an attempt to provoke and start this war. Unfortunately for ISIS, the coming armageddon will only be for them.

How do you come to that conclusion? There are nuclear weapons in Islamic hands, including Pakistan, and I wouldn't count out Iran for a small cache either. Next nuclear exchange may only need one bomb to end it anyway. There are other wild cards that if the stories of the Bible have any validity, that we get shut down on the next launch, and get recycled through the Rapture scenario before we destroy all the species and resources on the planet. These things aren't that common that they can be wasted by a single failed species.

Back