RRRRRRRough River 2023! (2I3 4/21/2023 - 4/23/2023)

4/21 - 4/23

• that is a good weekend for me, I'm in!

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • that is not a good weekend for me or I just hate having fun, I'm out!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
You could fit a dirigible in that thing.
It’s actually my latest invention. That IS the dirigible just inside-out. When you’re done camping, turn it right-side-in, just add a bit of helium, and you’re off!

Anyone have a link to the place where everyone is booking their cabins/lodges?
Never been before and The Google didn't help me figure out which place everyone is going to.

yep. your options are 1) a cabin in the 201-206 ring, which is where most of us are, 2) a cabin in the other ring, or 3) a lodge room. when u call, tell them you're with PoA.

@Skyrys62 do you still have the "Missing" flyer with @Radar Contact's face on it? Maybe we just need to have a group of blow up dolls with non-attendee's faces on them.

Might get some weird looks, but we get those anyway.

I'm making sure @RyanB makes it for 2023
I miss Kevin. i hope things get better for them at work and they can get back to the important things in life....like hanging out with us. I'm sure they know there's standing offers from about 6 of us up here to pick them up if needed.

I miss Kevin. i hope things get better for them at work and they can get back to the important things in life....like hanging out with us. I'm sure they know there's standing offers from about 6 of us up here to pick them up if needed.
Yea, Kevin is a great guy. I really hope they can do Osh or RR next year

just under 2 weeks to get the discount on lodging.

I’m up for splitting a cabin with someone, otherwise, I just get a room in the lodge.

Anyone able to get some of these? You know in case we get lost in the woods and need to signal for help.

With some misgivings because of the total no-show that seems to happen on every southeast pilots flyin lunch Sue & I have booked a lodge room for Rough River. I have seats in the 414 so anyone that would like to share and can leave from KCVC let me know. Hope to see all of you there again.

Do they have a cancelation policy for weather. Going to call in the morning.

I’m brewing this weekend and it got me thinking if y’all have any requests, I can try to accommodate. I just finished my Blonde with a modification and will be experimenting with either an Irish red or Altbier this weekend.

Irish Red.. .. hmm
giphy.gif

Well, ok then. I’ll do the altbier this weekend and the Irish red in a few weeks for RR.

I’ve got a Irish red shoot out of sorts going. Same recipe, multiple brewers. Want to give it a go?

Back