Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Cool Places to Fly' started by SixPapaCharlie, Apr 29, 2019.
Nah, waiting to see if EdFred gets his medical and where’s Eman?
He'll be there...
It may be Sunday, but he'll be there.
He just got his instrument rating. No more excuses!
We are planning for Friday and Sat at a minimum, and thinking about Thursday.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Congrats to @eman1200 ! Now I need to light a fire under my own arse and get that IPC knocked out.
Eman has a cabin booked.
He has left POA I believe for political reasons.
If he'd stop being a vag we could congratulate him properly for his instrument rating!
I don't think that's possible.
Apparently it's not a disqualifying condition.
come on down to KCVC. the IPC would be on me.
Well, I called the FAA this morning to verify whether my medical was given a green light or not and got bad news.
You will be subject to me being there in 2020
^^^ WOOOOOOOO! (and yes, you had me going there for a second)
Fixable bad news I hope?
Edit your post.
Cute. Eye test built in. And I flunked...
Looks like we got our selves a pretty decent fly-in 3 years in a row makes it official right?
I hope he didn’t steal mine. I need to book soon
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I will take you up on that, I'll drop you a PM. But beware, the rust may be deep :-(
I need to wait a couple weeks to get the camping spot, they do not release them till 6 months out, but planing on Thursday through Sunday
subject or subjected?
Booked a cabin Thursday-Sunday!
Room is not booked yet but we plan to be there from Friday to Sunday!