Votes: 12 70.6%
  • cheese

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • red

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • π

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
We should probably start figuring out what everyone is going to bring, no?

Or is there a double secret spreadsheet I am unaware of?
(I see the 2024 tab listed in the spreadsheet from the 2023 thread, but not what anyone is bringing)

We should probably start figuring out what everyone is going to bring, no?

Or is there a double secret spreadsheet I am unaware of?
(I see the 2024 tab listed in the spreadsheet from the 2023 thread, but not what anyone is bringing)

Let’s take it to the group chat yo

What’s the headcount so far?

is there anyone who signed up that isn't in the group chat? I was wondering why @SixPapaCharlie wasn't chiming in then I realized I forgot to add him.

A guy misses 1 fly in an suddenly he's blacklisted...
Nah, you have to miss as many as I have to be blacklisted.

That said, I'm planning to come up on Friday. I can't stay, as I've got a community Movie Night at the airport that I have to tend to on Saturday. Who will be there on Friday?

I will be there Friday.

Whats the spice situation? I am not sure you can have a successful rough river without some sort of dare involving the latest line of Hot One's sauces.

Attending virtually via this thread. Maybe next year. Waiting to see the tell all pictures!

Attending virtually via this thread. Maybe next year. Waiting to see the tell all pictures!

Something at some point will get burned either just a little or badly and it might be a person.
Someone will puke and either hide it or not so much.
Sometimes it will be the same person that does both the puking and the getting burned.

There will be some subtle or outright uncomfortably sexual thing that will happen. My only encounters with inflatable dolls have been at rough river (as far as you know).
There will be lots of food and flying and a ton of conversation about someone's dicey landing (Hopefully not mine) because of the 600kt crosswind.

There will be more beer than can be consumed by the group in the given time.
One of the Mooney pilots will remind us how tall Al Mooney was.

@eman1200 will make several very funny jokes about either hookers or blow or both (Someone should make him a shirt... @Skyrys62 ?)

There will only be photos of some of the above. To experience 2 people having a roman candle battle on the runway, you have to attend. (That never probably happened hypothetically, allegedly)

I will be there Friday.

Whats the spice situation? I am not sure you can have a successful rough river without some sort of dare involving the latest line of Hot One's sauces.
I believe @eman1200 is bringing Ice Spice.

Something at some point will get burned either just a little or badly and it might be a person.
Sometimes it will be the same person that does both the puking and the getting burned.

There will be some subtle or outright uncomfortably sexual thing that will happen. My only encounters with inflatable dolls have been at rough river (as far as you know).
There will be lots of food and flying and a ton of conversation about someone's dicey landing (Hopefully not mine) because of the 600kt crosswind.

You forgot about the minor FAR violations.....

I’m feeling called out* (that’s the right adjective there) with one or more of the above claims.

Last edited:
1713795862982.png
Swung (swinged, swang?) by Rough River to grab breakfast with some friends yesterday.

P.S. That is apple juice she's drinking, not beer at 8am.
P.S.S. Not that she wouldn't.
P.S.S.S. On the way back to the ramp, I cut through the grass and talked to some ticks. They are VERY excited about this weekend.

View attachment 128066
Swung (swinged, swang?) by Rough River to grab breakfast with some friends yesterday.

P.S. That is apple juice she's drinking, not beer at 8am.
P.S.S. Not that she wouldn't.
P.S.S.S. On the way back to the ramp, I cut through the grass and talked to some ticks. They are VERY excited about this weekend.

Don't say yes if someone asks to do a tick check behind the party cabin.

@eman1200 will make several very funny jokes about either hookers or blow or both (Someone should make him a shirt... @Skyrys62 ?)

There will only be photos of some of the above. To experience 2 people having a roman candle battle on the runway, you have to attend. (That never probably happened hypothetically, allegedly)
Will there also be a “moon” out by the runway again?

What time do people start arriving? I'll be passing by late morning on Friday on my way to Pennsylvania.

Jill and I are driving. Hoping to get there around 11:30 to noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 ish Friday evening I'll roll into the party. If the traffic allows.

Sue, Dave T, Melodie and I around 3 on Friday I guesstimate.

I/we may swing by for the weekend. Or not. Who knows. Friday afternoon 35 kts headwind though - ouch.

We are planning to be there this weekend, haven’t been in the chats much as have been flying around Florida eating way too much food yummmm, hitting up the Kennedy Space Center today.

Let me know what I should bring this weekend.

Back