Votes: 12 70.6%
  • cheese

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • red

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • π

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
I've been to 2I3 a few times but this will be my first fly-in with this esteemed group. I made plans a couple of years ago but had to bail out because of something else (?) that came up. The only real expectations I have were formed by a 310 Pilot video I watched on YouTube some years ago!

I've been to 2I3 a few times but this will be my first fly-in with this esteemed group. I made plans a couple of years ago but had to bail out because of something else (?) that came up. The only real expectations I have were formed by a 310 Pilot video I watched on YouTube some years ago!

Don't wear anything too flammable.

1709257844012.jpeg

I was supposed to be in Philly for work during this shindig but that may get postponed. I've never been good at hanging with the cool kids but maybe I'll get to pop down this year.
Just realized my plane will be in annual starting the Monday before. I'll miss another one of these.

The wife and I have a request for anyone coming from NC.

Can y'all bring us a couple 24 packs or so of Cheerwine?

We are going to be a Thursday arrival.

The wife and I have a request for anyone coming from NC.

Can y'all bring us a couple 24 packs or so of Cheerwine?

We are going to be a Thursday arrival.

It's in GA, too.. Not that we're coming, but just sayin' that the Cheerwine market has expanded over the years.

@N4984R Hooked us up with some Cheerwine to hold us over until Rough River.

Get a message this morning,
"Hey, which airport you at?"

"9D9 but closer to GRR"

"
https://pilotsofamerica.com/community/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20240311%2Ffaccd8e8e8ccf21b911e5d2528a9bef1.jpg&hash=e8809bcc7a8de0b98173cb158f860833

Possible cargo that needs a destination today…."

"I'll meet you [at 9D9] at 1:00."

So we chatted, grabbed a quick bite to eat, we got our CW and he headed on back.

Told the oldest about this and he was blown away "What?!?! He's just flew up Cheerwine?!?!? What?!?!?"

I may have to keep it hidden.

Thanks Dave!

@N4984R Hooked us up with some Cheerwine to hold us over until Rough River.

Get a message this morning,
"Hey, which airport you at?"

"9D9 but closer to GRR"

"
https://pilotsofamerica.com/community/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20240311%2Ffaccd8e8e8ccf21b911e5d2528a9bef1.jpg&hash=e8809bcc7a8de0b98173cb158f860833

Possible cargo that needs a destination today…."

"I'll meet you [at 9D9] at 1:00."

So we chatted, grabbed a quick bite to eat, we got our CW and he headed on back.

Told the oldest about this and he was blown away "What?!?! He's just flew up Cheerwine?!?!? What?!?!?"

I may have to keep it hidden.

Thanks Dave!
You can’t get that in Michigan?

You can’t get that in Michigan?

Their website says they have it in glass bottles at a couple stores in Michigan, but every time I've gone to get some I haven't even seen a spot for it on the shelves next to the IBC or Jones which is where it's supposed to be.

I can’t find (read as too lazy to look for) the link for the sign up sheet for what people are bringing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are all the cabins that aren’t 500 miles away booked?

not sure but you can request it when you reserve. I know it's long past the date where they held them for us, but I gave her a little bit of a hard time because last year 2 non-PoAers got cabins in that circle. looking at the signup list, quite a few have booked lodge rooms as opposed to cabins so there may be open ones, I really dunno.

not sure but you can request it when you reserve. I know it's long past the date where they held them for us, but I gave her a little bit of a hard time because last year 2 non-PoAers got cabins in that circle. looking at the signup list, quite a few have booked lodge rooms as opposed to cabins so there may be open ones, I really dunno.
Nobody wants to draw the party cabin. :D

Back