Votes: 12 70.6%
  • cheese

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • red

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • π

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
ok booking is now open. when you call, say you're with group 3082 (or just say with pilots of 'murica) to get the group rate. also, we have until 2/1/2024, after that they open the booking to the public. that may be why there were non-poa folks* in the cabins last year, I dunno, but book early! they have a 48 hour cancellation policy so better to book now and cancel later if need be (but try to coordinate your cancellation with someone else booking at the same time, know what I'm saying?). ok, book away.............

We are booked!! Looking forward to another fun weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2I3

supposedly you can camp as well.
You can, but it's not set up very well for it. There's no designated camping area with tent pads, fire pits, seating, etc. They do have an old FBO building with a bathroom and shower.

Attachments

• PXL_20210725_120721263.jpg
    PXL_20210725_120721263.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • PXL_20210725_114616742.jpg
    PXL_20210725_114616742.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 26
Having never been, are you talking drunken fist fights or actual fireworks?

9 days left to book cabins before they open it up to the public.

Reservations made in the lodge for Sue and me.
DaveT?

Looks like I'm a Saturday-Sunday only this year. I may try my hand at camping… unless I come in something big enough to sleep in.

Looks like I'm a Saturday-Sunday only this year. I may try my hand at camping… unless I come in something big enough to sleep in.
A PA32 is a comfortable place to sleep.

I'm sure there will be some place to crash. We'll have a couch for you if nothing else.

When I called to book, the lady said the cottages were about a good mile away from the Lodge.

Do we want a tally of who’s coming or an editable list? Is this possible?

When I called to book, the lady said the cottages were about a good mile away from the Lodge.

there are 2 sections of cabins, one close to the runway/lodge, another a bit futher away. I already started a list like we do every year, as we get closer we'll start a private chat.

I’ll have a car there. Usually, there’s at least one other there with ground transportation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm coming in a car again, so there is some ground transportation available. Also, there is a trail between the cottage loop we stay in and the lodge. I'm staying in the lodge because it seems like that's what the cool kids are doing this year. :cool:

@eman1200 are you doing the Sheets thing again this year, for planning purposes?

Back