• π

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
A little over 5 months til Rough River TwentyTwentyFo'. Just an early feeler for interest.....new folks, regular folks, who's in?

I think the question this year is should we move the date up a couple of weeks to try to time it with the total eclipse on Monday April 8th? Usually RR is the last full weekend in April or so (this year 4/26-4/28). It would be a little harder for me but if the group votes for it I'd definitely make it work. Either way, group call.

Looking forward to seeing folks and meeting new peeps. We've already proven 200' ceilings can't stop us!

I think anywhere along the eclipse will be bonkers But I’ll vote early for April for April 5-7 anyway.

Rough river is a favorite destination.

Already committed to a family reunion those days.

I'll probably be taking the kids to see the eclipse, and I'd rather that not be at RR. Actually you'd all probably prefer that too. Don't say you weren't warned.

I’m in. If stars align I can bring an interesting airplane. If not then not.

No date is ever certain on my calendar, but I'm hopeful for 2024.

Nauga,
clobbered

I will, most likely...be driving again.

Well, at least we'll have a car. Maybe even an interesting car? (insert Dr. Evil pinky)

I am already committed for the eclipse weekend itself, need to check the other dates. Dance card already filling up for next year. Who knew being retired would be so busy?

As always, I plan to be there. I'll bid around whatever you monkeys decide on the dates.

I haven't heard too many "yays" for the eclipse date so shall we just make it April 26th - 28th?

We are in for any date except eclipse weekend.

In Colorado until 15 April.

26-28 Apr gets my vote. But after that is ok as well

In Colorado until 15 April.

26-28 Apr gets my vote. But after that is ok as well

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we’re voting… April 26th to 28th.

On the calendar, in pencil for now.

I haven’t booked anything yet. Anyone want to split a cabin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the woman who handles the booking was on vaca until yesterday. I haven't heard from her yet on when booking opens, but it's usually right after the new year. I'll let you know when I hear back from her.

Back