Rough River 2022 (2I3) 4/22 - 4/24

I'm up for going to OWB for some Q again this year.

Last year I remember we had hot food. Then there was a heated debate on the runway and at one point, I ran a marathon into the woods in the middle of the night.
Then a guy got really really close to the fire pit. I think he was really cold. @eman1200 owes someone a replacement chair due to his explosive personality.
Someone grilled burgers that night. The following morning Eman introduced me to bagels and lox. We flew around and went to get BBQ. I forget what we ate the 2nd night.

Last year I remember we had hot food. Then there was a heated debate on the runway and at one point, I ran a marathon into the woods in the middle of the night.
Then a guy got really really close to the fire pit. I think he was really cold. @eman1200 owes someone a replacement chair due to his explosive personality.
Someone grilled burgers that night. The following morning Eman introduced me to bagels and lox. We flew around and went to get BBQ. I forget what we ate the 2nd night.

I'm sure your butthole remembers.

Yes yes yes if you're looking for a meal to remember, Rough Rivers' hottest club is SPICY.
/stephon

I got a hundo says he wont's make it.
wow-oh-thats-cold.gif

I just want to say I am very excited about this fly in.
I want it to be now.

Plane is officially booked! [with standard clauses (plane breaks etc etc)]

Okie dokie... I'm registered for a Lodge Room with the Misses. We'll try not to embarrass you all with our shenanigan's!

258f6c9cc6f9a9cdcaee5d11bdc2499c.jpg

Anyone know about this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back