which weekend

• 4/23-25

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 4/30 - 5/2

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As of now I have a cabin and no one confirmed in taking the other room/beds.

@Dave Theisen asked about it, but never said "OK, I'll take it."

@EdFred , I know there are some folks that were looking, so I’ll give them a chance to respond. If there are no takers by tomorrow and I can still cancel my room, I’m in.

@Dave Theisen she told me we could cancel through tomorrow (wed). If you want to cancel your lodge room and stay with @EdFred, that would help me out as then we could stay in the lodge both nights.

OR Teresa and I could stay with ed. I'm good either way, whatever you guys want to do.

If there are rooms going to waste, I’ll help fill them. But put me at the bottom of the list. Else, I plan on camping - trying to assess capabilities for a trip later this year.

Took the ‘Coupe up for a bit today. Radio glitch so if it doesn’t get fixed, the POA BMW Uber will be the mode of transport to the soirée as it was last year. In any event, 2.3 hours flight time or 3.5 drive time. One of my female friends suggested I take the Aerolite 103 but flight time would exceed available daylight for the entire weekend.

Bringing bagels and local beer. Quantity depends on the transport vehicle.

Cheers

BTW, If any one wants a diversion Sunday, EAA 48 is hosting the 62nd Annual FunDay Sunday at I73, Moraine Airpark just south of Dayton. I’ll be working there Sunday.
https://chapters.eaa.org/eaa48/funday-sunday-2021

Last edited:
I’ll probably drive as well. Hybrid cars of the world, unite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW, If any one wants a diversion Sunday, EAA 48 is hosting the 62nd Annual FunDay Sunday at I73, Moraine Airpark just south of Dayton. I’ll be working there Sunday.

That reminds me.... the EAA chapter where I hangar (KY8) is having a fly-in breakfast Saturday morning if anyone is interested.
They would love the traffic I'm sure. Also fairly cheap fuel there. Even cheaper close by at KTEL.

Attachments

• 1587PancakeBreakfastMay2021.pdf
    166.6 KB · Views: 6
I think I may be a last-minute go. Fri late afternoon to Saturday noon. Probably camp by the plane, may split room cost if available.

@EdFred Anyone take it, if not as soon as you confirm I will cancel my room to free it up.
Nobody has sent me any messages or asked so I guess it's yours. Although Ryan said if he comes over Saturday he might need another bed Saturday night.

could be wrong but I though he already said he was out. plane still in mx.

@RyanB ? You coming?
The Archer is still in the shop for eddy current. I just talked to the mechanic a little big ago and he said the replacement bolts shipped, so now they’re just waiting on them to come in. I don’t see myself being able to pull it off, considering it’s Wednesday already. :(

I assume all the cottages are the same size? My wife is gonna head to see her folks for the weekend so it'll just be me. I'm sure I'll have room for Ryan or anyone else if they arrive last minute.

I believe all the Cottages have two bedrooms and some have a kitchen

The Archer is still in the shop for eddy current. I just talked to the mechanic a little big ago and he said the replacement bolts shipped, so now they’re just waiting on them to come in. I don’t see myself being able to pull it off, considering it’s Wednesday already. :(
Maybe @Lance F could pick you up?

Took the ‘Coupe up for a bit today. Radio glitch so if it doesn’t get fixed, the POA BMW Uber will be the mode of transport to the soirée as it was last year. In any event, 2.3 hours flight time or 3.5 drive time. One of my female friends suggested I take the Aerolite 103 but flight time would exceed available daylight for the entire weekend.

Bringing bagels and local beer. Quantity depends on the transport vehicle.

Cheers

You're a Daytonian?

Lance, I’m up at FGU, East of CHA. What day are you coming back?

Does it matter? You’ll be riding in pressurized cabin class comfort. :)
Haha! It would be awesome, the problem is, I work the FBO on Sunday, hence my reason for only coming up for the day on Saturday. I don’t think Lance is coming back on Saturday or else I’d be all over it.

Haha! It would be awesome, the problem is, I work the FBO on Sunday, hence my reason for only coming up for the day on Saturday. I don’t think Lance is coming back on Saturday or else I’d be all over it.
well darn. We do have our room Friday and Saturday nights so Sunday return. Should anything change with your schedule before about 1:30 Friday, we can pick you up.

well darn. We do have our room Friday and Saturday nights so Sunday return. Should anything change with your schedule before about 1:30 Friday, we can pick you up.
I sure will! Thanks!!

We've got dog sitting worked out...if anyone else needs to cancel Saturday night, can you let me know?

Back