which weekend

• 4/23-25

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 4/30 - 5/2

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting. With no objections, I’ll let them know we’ll pick the second weekend, 4/30 - 5/2. Sound good?

Interesting. With no objections, I’ll let them know we’ll pick the second weekend, 4/30 - 5/2. Sound good?

Sounds good to me. I’ll get one of the club 172s reserved!

Works for me.
And same deal as always. I have seats. If you're in Atlanta area and don't have plane available, come with Sue and me.

Following. Noticed I now live like 50 miles away from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you fly? If it's a Grumman, you should leave now.

The club I joined down here has a 182RG and a fixed gear Cardinal.

The flight school I’ve been working at does have a C-150 that your Grumman should be able to beat...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy cr@p, I finally heard back from them. We have a block set aside for us until 1/20/21, after which they’ll open them up to the public. To get the discount, tell them you are with the Mexican Sinaloa Cartel and when they say “say whaaaat?!?” just say “uh, I meant to say Pilots of America”. They’ll know what you meant wink wink.

If you’re booking a cabin, request one in the first loop, the one closest to the runway. Currently available are 201, 202, 203, 205 and 206. If/when those fill up there is another loop of cabins and there are always the hotel rooms if you prefer that. Call 270 257-2311, option 1 to reserve. Call now.

Holy cr@p, I finally heard back from them. We have a block set aside for us until 1/20/21, after which they’ll open them up to the public. To get the discount, tell them you are with the Mexican Sinaloa Cartel and when they say “say whaaaat?!?” just say “uh, I meant to say Pilots of America”. They’ll know what you meant wink wink.

If you’re booking a cabin, request one in the first loop, the one closest to the runway. Currently available are 201, 202, 203, 205 and 206. If/when those fill up there is another loop of cabins and there are always the hotel rooms if you prefer that. Call 270 257-2311, option 1 to reserve. Call now.

So 4/30-5/2 is set?

:frown::cryin::frown3:

So 4/30-5/2 is set?

:frown::cryin::frown3:

I'm just goin with the feedback and voting, which is 50/50. 6er made the comment about the 1st weekend being too close to sun N fun, which I wonder how many people are actually going to but it made sense to spread it out. I am fine either weekend. seems like some can't make the 1st weekend and some can't make the 2nd. priority should go to the people who have gone in the past and are returning, I would think, but at some point we have to make a decision. I thought a coupl'a weeks ago we stamped in 4/30 - 5/2. I just need to know so if we are changing it (which means some other folks won't be able to make it) I can let the park know asap.

I got a room booked. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

472fc3911b0da89edfa10afb6ae0f9b9.jpg

vacation days submitted for and approved! go book your cabins/rooms!!

I have yet to receive any pictures that were taken late in the night with blow up Celine.
Please forward asap.

Cabin and airplane are all booked!

I had booked a room already but since I’ve gone blind (again) from seeing that, I hope it clears up in time for this year. :eek:

Cheers

Confirmation email (booked a cabin) received.

Last edited:
Me too! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We might be in the area visiting the in-laws the day before but let's face it we're pilots of light aircraft. Everyone's plans are going to change as soon as we see the weather unfolding!

Friday for me. Will still be bowling Thursday nights at that point.

Friday for me. Will still be bowling Thursday nights at that point.

Rough River 2021 Bowling Challenge...................set up 10 pins at one runway threshold, you throw a bowling ball from the opposite threshold, $100 if u get a strike. none of those gutter guards either........

Rough River 2021 Bowling Challenge...................set up 10 pins at one runway threshold, you throw a bowling ball from the opposite threshold, $100 if u get a strike. none of those gutter guards either........
Crowned runway, so pretty much impossible.

Back