Rotor & Wing

Having never watched the show House, I actually didn't know that's who it was in his avatar until it came up in a thread a while back.

R&W was a favorite of mine, as was Ron and a handful of others who have since left. Never met any of them. But because of his avatar I'll always have a mental picture of R&W as House.

I have mental pictures of the rest of you too, but I'll keep those to myself. Especially Mari's.

Funny because you look like Cartman...

Unless......they're lurking under a new name......:eek:
They can lurk unregistered if they want. This is an open forum. And AFAIK, only one of the people mentioned in this thread was banned. Others left under their own power.

I haven't been around long enough to really know some of the personalities discussed, but R&W gave me the impression that he didn't much like people that misrepresented themselves on the board. And I can understand that. It's one thing to be a jackass, but to lie about your background to give credence to your posts is a problem. Many people come here for answers, and being a BS artist (as entertaining as it is to those that have the experience to separate the wheat from the chaff) really hurts the community. R&W called those people out with wild abandon, and I think his leaving is our loss.

Rumor has it that he's very bitter with the FAA, has been applying for various positions for years and never gets hired.
I have no clue whether that rumor is true, but having someone work for the FAA who frequently reads restrictive interpretations into the regulations would be a disaster, IMO.

Back