Rest peacefully or haunt people after you are dead?

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Given the option of course. You can go to your afterlife and begin working on your own universe with your own version of physical laws now that you have graduated Earth Life.

Or do you hang out in cold creepy hotels and blow on the back of peoples' necks, scare those that ****ed you off in life (Or in @mscard88 case, hang out in a girl's locker room) I mean if you are a ghost, you run the risk of accidentally seeing things you might not want to see since the living think they are alone. God knows my great grandfather is probably a little disappointed in me some days.

Maybe you hang around and hear all your friends going "Ugh think God he finally died. What a jerk he was." How do you think I feel? I hated him so much and I was his mother"

Or like all your hot friends saying "I totally wanted a piece of that" It could be a depressing afterlife on a lot of levels.

I think the haunting would be fun but fleeting. I really like having projects so I might go ahead and move on to step 2 (thought I would like to see my kids successes in life)

50b4eda06b29550e3414ce8512286a04596832c9c0d55d3a0ba9ccc9821efb76.jpg

There's a couple people who "left" before I was finished consulting with them. Once on the other side, I'd like to track 'em down and resume our conversations.

Definitely option 2. Haunt the sh%t out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Haunting might be fun for a year or two, but then it would get old. I can't believe it is really an option though. If it was, it would seem we'd have a lot more weird $h!t going on than we do.

I'd probably want to haunt, but I don't think I'd be very good at it. I'd be more of the practical joker type ghost and I don't have any imagination now, so I probably wouldn't when I'm dead either.

Given the option of course. You can go to your afterlife and begin working on your own universe with your own version of physical laws now that you have graduated Earth Life.

Or do you hang out in cold creepy hotels and blow on the back of peoples' necks, scare those that ****ed you off in life (Or in @mscard88 case, hang out in a girl's locker room) I mean if you are a ghost, you run the risk of accidentally seeing things you might not want to see since the living think they are alone. God knows my great grandfather is probably a little disappointed in me some days.

Maybe you hang around and hear all your friends going "Ugh think God he finally died. What a jerk he was." How do you think I feel? I hated him so much and I was his mother"

Or like all your hot friends saying "I totally wanted a piece of that" It could be a depressing afterlife on a lot of levels.

I think the haunting would be fun but fleeting. I really like having projects so I might go ahead and move on to step 2 (thought I would like to see my kids successes in life)

Since I have nothing much tieing me down here I'd go make my own universe and have a million wives and concubines and a huge palace with fountains of whiskey and wine and beer.

I hate ghosts. They don't belong here, and I would not like to become one. Still the girl's locker room is tempting. :)

Casper?

I'd hang out at places like the NSA and Area 51. I hate not knowing what the government is up to.

I'm thinking about doing both. Program up a virtual/AI version of myself and piggyback it on to a virus that will infect and haunt the world's computers. Meanwhile, the original me will move on to the afterlife.

Haunting might be fun for a year or two, but then it would get old. I can't believe it is really an option though. If it was, it would seem we'd have a lot more weird $h!t going on than we do.
Things are not weird enough for you? must be a Millennial.

I want to rest peacefully, however I truly believe Sac Arrow would haunt people. POA may haunt people to. LOL

Haunt them now, why wait until yer dead?

That's called stalking, and it's frowned upon.

There are ways to make people's lives miserable without stalking. Haunting just lets you continue to do that on a grander scale.

That's called stalking, and it's frowned upon.

There are ways to make people's lives miserable without stalking. Haunting just lets you continue to do that on a grander scale.
Nobody but you said anything about stalking. Haunting requires no physical presence. That's why it's called haunting.

Nobody but you said anything about stalking. Haunting requires no physical presence. That's why it's called haunting.

Read his post "Haunt them now" implies he is advocating that they do it while they are still alive.
At least that's how I read it.

I'd like to haunt the ghosts of the people I didn't like when THEY WERE ALIVE!
Never got to pizzoff a few before they kicked the bucket...

Back