Regional airline hubs

Skydreamer2015

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Skydreamer2015
Is there a place I can find where each regional airline has their hubs for basing their pilots out of? I know there are junior and senior bases, but I still like to get an idea where the different hubs are for the different regionals. Thanks!

The regional airlines a lot of times share bases with their mainline partners.
Ex. Delta, United,and American hubs will likely share bases with the regionals that fly their codeshares.

The airline's website will usually provide this information.

Last edited:
Some regionals base their crews in the hubs. Some take an outstation approach to basing. Both work, both don't work, depending on how you want to live your life.

Regionals often close and move when their mainline partners award a different regional the contract instead of renewing it with them.

It's important to note that regional airlines don't only base crews at "hubs" there's hubs and then there is crew bases. It just so happens that many airlines have hub crew bases. For instance the airline I work for has crews based at hubs and crews based at out stations. Try looking at each airlines profile here http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/regional

Some crew bases are "hubs" some are not.

Back