Ravioli made my day.

My first instinct was that he put a PlayBoy or Hustler mag in the seat pocket, but nada.

My first instinct was that he put a PlayBoy or Hustler mag in the seat pocket, but nada.

Don't jump to any conclusions until you pick up that American Way and flip open the 'cover.' Hmm. get a couple inflight mags, steal em and take them home, a little 'surgery,' next flight 'return' them......

Important edit: @Ravioli's co-pilot did the hard work of lifting the materials on the flight back from SFO

Don't forget the Spanish version, emergency cards, and airsickness bags!

For Easter you'll get Air India equivalents! We'll fill those pockets for all the international Grumman traveler travelers.

Important edit: @Ravioli's co-pilot did the hard work of lifting the materials on the flight back from SFO

For Easter you'll get Air India equivalents! We'll fill those pockets for all the international Grumman traveler travelers.

No your Honor, I had no knowledge of my seatmates intended plans nor do I have any recollection of witnessing any larcenous activity. I enter a plea of not guilty to any conspiricy, collusion or obstruction of justice.

Are the back seats of the Grumman more spacious than economy?

You are skinny enough to pack into economy (unlike most of the rest of us). :D

But I'm elitist enough to to scoff at it!

My gosh... I've got a 26 hour each way trip to Kolkata coming up. I couldn't imagine doing that in economy.

My plan for the flight: Drill through Sheppard Air's IFR written course. No reason I shouldn't be IFR certificated by April 30 with this huge study window.

[I would have used Gold Method, but they are internet only. Air India doesn't offer WIFI yet]

My gosh... I've got a 26 hour each way trip to Kolkata coming up. I couldn't imagine doing that in economy.

My plan for the flight: Drill through Sheppard Air's IFR written course. No reason I shouldn't be IFR certificated by April 30 with this huge study window.

[I would have used Gold Method, but they are internet only. Air India doesn't offer WIFI yet]
Air India instead of Lufthansa to India? Foolish person...

There's nothing better than sitting way up front to make one feel like a Brahmin. ;)
6PC will be offering in-flight slippers and eye-shades in the Grumman later this year? :D

Trick to it?.....dunno....my rear seat bottoms also do not go all the way down (like yours, I think), which I always assumed maybe is because maybe the rear seat cushions were made maybe thicker at a reupholstering event, maybe. I just live with the incline and the pooches don’t seem to mind.
You’ve probably already seen this:

......and always remember to follow the directions printed on your tow bar. ;)

The simple three word instructions embossed on the device itself were pretty clear....
Simple three worded instructions always seem best:
“Front towards enemy”
“Remove before flight”
“Wash before eating”
“Open other end”

......might make for an ongoing thread.

@G-Man delivered too.
My pax are going to be very disappointed with the actual drink options.

20180320_183920.jpg

20180320_183903.jpg

Simple three worded instructions always seem best:
“Front towards enemy”
“Remove before flight”
“Wash before eating”
“Open other end”

......might make for an ongoing thread.

Kiss my *$$

Question. I can't seem to get my back seats to fold All the Way Forward because they bump into the front seat. I tried to push them down and I had the front seats fully forward. Is there a trick to it?

Disregard my previous response (if anyone saw it)

Edit #2: dangit; Bryan saw it.

Why does a blue/white airplane have red seats? Oh yeah. I forgot your other post about the previous paint scheme.

BTW, red is my favorite color.

Carry on.

Trick to it?.....dunno....my rear seat bottoms also do not go all the way down (like yours, I think), which I always assumed maybe is because maybe the rear seat cushions were made maybe thicker at a reupholstering event, maybe. I just live with the incline and the pooches don’t seem to mind.
You’ve probably already seen this:

Weird. I have completely different front seats in my plane.

Weird. I have completely different front seats in my plane.
Do you not have the support tabs on the front seat rails?

Edit: BTW, you don't want the front seats from the plane in that video. I found them to be quite uncomfortable. I imagine they were probably quite stylish in 1976, however.

Last edited:
Full forward. Still can't make the configuration.

Something has shifted or adjusted on my plant overtime so that this cannot be done

Why are you flying a plant? Suppose to smoke dem plants man...

images
images
images

Back