[rant]Nut Mining[/rant]

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
Exhibit A:
IMG_3525.JPG

You will see that this jar of Planter's mixed nuts professes to contain "less than 50% peanuts." It also contains cashews (another useless filler nut), Brazil nuts, pecans, almonds, and hazelnuts.

Exhibit B:
IMG_3524.JPG

Yeah. Where is all of the good stuff. You can plainly see that most of the remainder of the jar is devoid of almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts, and hazelnuts. SOMEONE HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY MINING THE NUT JAR. I suspect it is probably the same person or persons that also cut donuts. They are just passing the buck. Taking the good stuff and leaving the chaff for everyone else. I think we should assign a nut distribution attendant to ensure that people are taking equal proportions of peanuts and cashews when they get their almonds, Brazil nuts, pecans and hazelnuts. There are a few almonds left. Maybe a few hazelnuts might be hiding in there. The pecans and Brazil nuts are completely STRIPPED. Gone. Sayonara. Adios. Auf Wiedersehen. Ciao. Au Revoir. Tạm biệt. 再见.

There is a larger social issue here. This goes against our equal opportunity policy. The nuts working in the cubicles and offices get equal opportunity, therefore the nuts in the jar should get equal opportunity as well. The offenders need to be caught and counseled.

Exhibit A:
View attachment 52049

You will see that this jar of Planter's mixed nuts professes to contain "less than 50% peanuts." It also contains cashews (another useless filler nut), Brazil nuts, pecans, almonds, and hazelnuts.

Exhibit B:
View attachment 52050

Yeah. Where is all of the good stuff. You can plainly see that most of the remainder of the jar is devoid of almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts, and hazelnuts. SOMEONE HAS BEEN SYSTEMATICALLY MINING THE NUT JAR. I suspect it is probably the same person or persons that also cut donuts. They are just passing the buck. Taking the good stuff and leaving the chaff for everyone else. I think we should assign a nut distribution attendant to ensure that people are taking equal proportions of peanuts and cashews when they get their almonds, Brazil nuts, pecans and hazelnuts. There are a few almonds left. Maybe a few hazelnuts might be hiding in there. The pecans and Brazil nuts are completely STRIPPED. Gone. Sayonara. Adios. Auf Wiedersehen. Ciao. Au Revoir. Tạm biệt. 再见.

There is a larger social issue here. This goes against our equal opportunity policy. The nuts working in the cubicles and offices get equal opportunity, therefore the nuts in the jar should get equal opportunity as well. The offenders need to be caught and counseled.

Your hateful attitude about cashews is intolerable. Where do come up with all of this ? Some of the finest nuts I know are cashews. Hater!

Have you not heard of the brazil nut effect? In any container of uneven sized objects, when jostled the larger items will gravitate to the top. Thus, after a few folks have picked up the jar and grabbed a handful of nuts off the top, there will only be the lowly peanut left.

I'll send you all my Brazil nuts if you send me the cashews. And peanuts never hurt nobody either.

Your hateful attitude about cashews is intolerable. Where do come up with all of this ? Some of the finest nuts I know are cashews. Hater!

I actually dislike cashews more than I dislike peanuts. But to each their own.

Have you not heard of the brazil nut effect? In any container of uneven sized objects, when jostled the larger items will gravitate to the top. Thus, after a few folks have picked up the jar and grabbed a handful of nuts off the top, there will only be the lowly peanut left.

Perhaps, but hazelnuts are smaller than peanuts, they are gone too. No, this is a systematic intrusion in to the nut jar, trust me.

Or it could be that the smallest of the nuts... the peanut.... all fell to the bottom and nobody has gotten to them yet.

someone in the office must have nuts on their face. should be easy to spot.

We do have a couple ********s, so, yes...

Interesting. The censor doesn't remove the words individually, but combine them, and it's gone.

Now we're talkin'
smallgreensborofarmersmarket-1.jpg

I've had boiled peanuts, but I don't particularly care for them.

Mining the nut jar is inexcusable, but mining the ice cream container for....chocolate bits, cherries, etc is reprehensible.

Thats how you are supposed to eat them. Pick all the good ones out first, then the not so good ones are worth eating.

A few seconds in a food processor and you can guarantee a fairly homogeneous distribution. :)

Almonds are disgusting

The next knock you here at your front door will be the A.A.A.A.*
They are big, bad tempered, have no sense of humor, and don't take criticism at all well.
Their motto is "You will buy our almonds, or we'll stomp your nuts."

*American Almond Appreciation Association

What a NUTTY Thread !
I'm the opposite .... Peanuts are My Fav ... trash all them other variants .. I buy whole-great-big jars of Just PEANUTS !!!! Eat them Every Day
Be A Simple Kinda Man ......

I like Chinese food and from time to time I get it in buffet form. One of my biggest gripes is when you go to get some chicken and broccoli and someone has picked out most of the chicken and left primarily broccoli.

The worst thing is those peanuts started out as peanut M&Ms.
And how would you know that...???? :lol::lol::lol:
th

An old man and a young man work together in an office.

The old man always has a jar of peanuts on his desk, and the young man really loves peanuts.

One day, while the old man is away from his desk, the young man yields to temptation and scarfs down over half of the contents of the jar.

When the old man returns, the young man feels guilty and confesses to his crime.

“Don't worry, son. I never eat the peanuts anyway,” the old man replies. “Since I lost my teeth, all I can do is gum chocolate off the M&M's.”

All you cashew haters just send them my way. Problem solved!

Back