PP Checkride scheduled for tomorrow. . .

JBHusted

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Husted
and the ground is covered with ice. This is Oklahoma. Our solution to ice/snow is "wait a couple days. . .it'll be in the 60s and melt all this off."

64 total hours. . .with a 5 year gap in the middle.

No use worrying about the ice, I reckon. . .not a ding dang thing I can do about it.

Weather can be very frustrating,when your ready for your test. Unfortunately won't get any better after you get the pp. good luck relax.

What airport are you flying out of?.. wait never mind I talked to you before, you're doing it out of Hangar1. What plane you flying?

Hope you have a great check ride, whenever it happens. You'll probably have a good story to remember!

Passed. Nothing to it.

It's easy to say that now. . .since it is over.

Oral was quick and easy, flight was maybe some of the best flying I've ever done. Bumpy ride, but nothing serious. Stalls (which I despise), ground reference maneuvers (my weak point. . .but not today!), unusual attitudes, slow flight, and a bunch of landings.

Get my high performance rating next week. . .and then wait on my CFI to get his CFII so we can do IFR type stuff.

Passed. Nothing to it.

It's easy to say that now. . .since it is over.

Oral was quick and easy, flight was maybe some of the best flying I've ever done. Bumpy ride, but nothing serious. Stalls (which I despise), ground reference maneuvers (my weak point. . .but not today!), unusual attitudes, slow flight, and a bunch of landings.

Get my high performance rating next week. . .and then wait on my CFI to get his CFII so we can do IFR type stuff.
Congrats pilot!

Awesome! You must have trained in a HP plane? Way to go!

Fantastic. Feels great, doesn't it? Now go have some fun and keep learning.

Congrats !

You can do "IFR type stuff now" he only needs II if he is going to sign off the last 15 hours I believe (better look this one up) prior to the IFR checkride.

Congrats !

You can do "IFR type stuff now" he only needs II if he is going to sign off the last 15 hours I believe (better look this one up) prior to the IFR checkride.

Good to know! At least I can start working on my cross-country requirements while I'm waiting.

Back