Postmodern Jukebox

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
This is how the Megan Trainor song should have sounded in the first place.

And watching/listening to the gal in the middle has me hollering "Hellooooo Nurse!" like Yakko from the Animaniacs.

The other covers done by Postmodern Jukebox are also worth a listen.

That blonde has some lungs on her. :D

see what I did

I heard the original long after their version.

Another favorite of mine with Dave Koz and Robyn Adele Anderson.

My favorite lead singers are Haley Reinhart, Robyn, morgan james, and Von Smith.

If you like the woman with the pipes, she puts them to the test in this one (another one that’s better than the original in my opinion.)

I wonder if we could talk Bryan into a video of "Puddles Pilot Party".

This is how the Megan Trainor song should have sounded in the first place.

And watching/listening to the gal in the middle has me hollering "Hellooooo Nurse!" like Yakko from the Animaniacs.

The other covers done by Postmodern Jukebox are also worth a listen.
Hey! Thanks for sharing this - just what I needed - another youtube channel to waste hours on...

This one is a hoot.

I like this better:
That's brother Mark and his wife Traci. Mark's been playing music for longer than most of you reprobates have been doing much of anything.

Hey! Thanks for sharing this - just what I needed - another youtube channel to waste hours on...

This one is a hoot.
That woman needs to switch to decaf... wow.

Cute, good pipes, gams, and three, yes three, simultaneous trumpets.

I can appreciate the talent that these guys have doing the big band style covers, but I’d still rather hear the original versions of most of those songs if given a choice. Most of those songs just don’t translate well into that jazz/big band style of music. Odd phrasing and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back