Post Oshkosh COVID anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about the PoA IBTL scoring system: I put mine in first and did so 10 minutes after the original post. Does that get me any extra credit, trophy points, discounts on PoA apparel or anything of notable value once this does inevitably get locked? Just curious…

No….now get back to work. Lol
Quick question about the PoA IBTL scoring system: I put mine in first and did so 10 minutes after the original post. Does that get me any extra credit, trophy points, discounts on PoA apparel or anything of notable value once this does inevitably get locked? Just curious…

We are not allowed to talk about the PI scoring system (I was going to use the acronym but didn't want to get slapped)

More for the FWIW file:

"Because according to a report released by Public Health Scotland the number of people who have died within 28 days of having the Covid vaccine in Scotland has now surpassed the number of people who have allegedly died OF Covid-19 in England."

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.co...eople-who-have-died-of-covid-19-in-15-months/

That article makes a big logic leap that those who died within 28 days of getting the vaccine were killed by the vaccine. Maybe they died of something else. But it does point out that most of the supposed covid deaths were actually due to something else.

Sigh. We tried.

The conversation has veered way off course from the original question and into the usual bickering match that occurs with this type of subject.

The thread will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back