Pilots of America Embroidered Polo’s

I’ve always wanted some POA logo gear since joining . So I placed an order today.

Demand has been exceptionally strong! I had to close the order window as we sold out!

Thanks to everyone who purchased! If you missed the ‘buy’ opportunity but would still like a shirt, send me a message and we can try to work something out.

Ryan

Well ... I missed the window but I'm also waiting for the ones with a pocket! :)

Demand has been exceptionally strong! I had to close the order window as we sold out!

Thanks to everyone who purchased! If you missed the ‘buy’ opportunity but would still like a shirt, send me a message and we can try to work something out.

Ryan

The buy window was supposed to be open until 10pm EDT, and I tried at 9 and found it was already closed. Just sent you a message.

The buy window was supposed to be open until 10pm EDT, and I tried at 9 and found it was already closed. Just sent you a message.
It was supposed to, but inventory ran out, so we had to close early.

I cannot wait…. At some point during boarding the Airbus I will see a POA shirt. You know darn well folks will wear them when flying commercially.

I cannot wait…. At some point during boarding the Airbus I will see a POA shirt. You know darn well folks will wear them when flying commercially.

Yes sir! Cause weez pilots and everyone has to know it. AND if the pilot ate the fish there's a pilot in the back of the tube ready to be a hero! ;)

Not me, but you might see my Flight Safety luggage tag. :)
Lol!!! I see a lot of those, but that’s an okay thing. Also see a lot of NetJet types in uniform. That’s also okay.

Incognito when possible. Unfortunately that’s not always possible.

As some of you know, Pilots of America used to have an online shop that sold merchandise in the form of hats and shirts. That was unfortunately shut down about a decade ago, but that will now be making a comeback!

For a limited time, we will be selling PoA embroidered polo shirts. The price will be $37.50 per shirt.

Once I get the Buy link setup, I’ll send an alert to notify.

View attachment 106785

*****If you have an interest in getting one, send me a PM with your size and I will place you on the list. I will also let you know when they come in stock and will provide a Buy link for payment.******
Ryan,
Just got my shirt in the mail.
Looks Great!!!

Thanks for putting this together.

Scott

Seems like I'm always a day late and a dollar short....:rolleyes:

I had actually emailed my request when the offer was first made but I was not quick enough when the window opened. So I'm a day late and a shirt short. I'm certain the offer will come around again but with pocketed shirts next time. If not I guess I'll just have to cry myself to sleep. :sigh:

I had actually emailed my request when the offer was first made but I was not quick enough when the window opened. So I'm a day late and a shirt short. I'm certain the offer will come around again but with pocketed shirts next time. If not I guess I'll just have to cry myself to sleep. :sigh:

And... and in a dark color. Man titties ain't cool, I'm just telling you.

Been working so much that I missed this!
Still available?

Unfortunately, 87.3% of the world pocket supply comes from Ukraine, so there may be a long wait. @RyanB is blaming Putin for the delay.

Well ... it's simple enough to manufacture a POA T-shirt at home .. but the POA lawyers would not allow that! ;)

Well ... it's simple enough to manufacture a POA T-shirt at home .. but the POA lawyers would not allow that! ;)

The manufacturing process is polluting and contributes to global warming so it has to be done overseas. Because, y’know, doing it on another part of the globe does not contribute to global warming.

I've got a Large, never worn because I ordered the wrong size. I'll wait for the next batch but until then....who wants it? I'll pay for shipping, you pay $37.50 (check, paypal, etc)

PM me.

Probably won’t do another batch run for awhile, sorry folks!

Back